Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Own Tempo Rockruff for the Taking!
(Jan 29, 2018, 05:33 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 29, 2018, 10:19 AM)0kamii Wrote: Hi is it still available?

Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I just got a Shiny Own Tempo Rockruff in my copy of Ultra Moon!

As such, I combed through the 100+ Rockruff I'd yet to release and plucked all the ones that had 31/31/31/X/31/31 and decided that instead of wasting them, I'd just give them away to all the people that want an Own Tempo Rockruff, missed the event, or just can't be bothered to breed one for themselves. I don't judge. If you'd like one, standard Amethyst 0mega giveaway rules apply, directions will be down below the Rockruff.

[Image: rockruff.png]
Rockruff @ (29 left in stock)
Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Jolly Nature
- Tackle
- Leer
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang

If you want one, follow these instructions:

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon
3.) Nickname it '0mega'
4.) Deposit it into the GTS for Rockruff (1 - 10)
5.) Leave a comment using this format:

[Image: finneon.png]
IGN:
Level of Finneon:
Poké Ball:
I have 30 Own Tempo Rockruff, so if you want one, scoop it up fast. I imagine they won't be here long. Also, if you want to reserve a Rockruff, let me know and I'll add it to the list below. Thanks so much for stopping everyone, and I hope y'all enjoy your Dusk form Lycanroc! Don't forget to rep too!

Battle onwards friends!

- 0kamii

Reservations:
@TheShinySuicune
Can I reserve one @0kamii , would be nice to have. (My GTS is clogged up with shinies rn)
if you are still doing this and on at this time i would love one. 
IGN: Phoenix
Level of Finneon: 17
Poké Ball: Dive Ball
(May 26, 2018, 10:22 PM)zomphoenix Wrote: if you are still doing this and on at this time i would love one. 
IGN: Phoenix
Level of Finneon: 17
Poké Ball: Dive Ball

Hi! Latecomers to Pokemon Sun/Moon here! We were wondering if you were still doing this / had any left? If so we’ve got some Finneon ready to trade Smile
I'm still interested one of these rockruff if you still have some.
(May 1, 2018, 01:46 PM)Lili-chan Wrote:
(Jan 29, 2018, 10:19 AM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I just got a Shiny Own Tempo Rockruff in my copy of Ultra Moon!

As such, I combed through the 100+ Rockruff I'd yet to release and plucked all the ones that had 31/31/31/X/31/31 and decided that instead of wasting them, I'd just give them away to all the people that want an Own Tempo Rockruff, missed the event, or just can't be bothered to breed one for themselves. I don't judge. If you'd like one, standard Amethyst 0mega giveaway rules apply, directions will be down below the Rockruff.

Rockruff @ (28 left in stock)
Jolly Nature
- Tackle
- Leer
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon
3.) Nickname it '0mega'

IGN:
Level of Finneon:
Poké Ball:
I have 30 Own Tempo Rockruff, so if you want one, scoop it up fast. I imagine they won't be here long. Also, if you want to reserve a Rockruff, let me know and I'll add it to the list below. Thanks so much for stopping everyone, and I hope y'all enjoy your Dusk form Lycanroc! Don't forget to rep too!

Battle onwards friends!

- 0kamii

Reservations:
@TheShinySuicune
@Dova 

Hello! If you still have one available I would be extremely grateful if you would trade with me! I have deposited a Finneon in the GTS:
IGN:Lili-chan
Level of Finneon:15
Poké Ball: Ultra Ball

thank you!

Hi, if you still have we (my son) would like an event rockruff. we have deposited the finneon. 
IGN: Mathias
Level of Finneon: 15
Poke ball: Dive Ball

thanks in advance (Marie & Mathias)
Hey! 

Amazing that you're doing this! Very nice Smile I was so bummed when I heard you can get this Rockruff only through event, but now there's hope (T-T) 

IGN: ShinyPlacebo 
Level of Finneon:
Poke Ball:
Dive Ball

​​​​​​​I added "I want to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a nickname to" just to try to keep the snipers at bay Wink
@Wraffy Please redeposit. I think it was sniped.
@ShinyPlacebo Sent. Enjoy!  Big Grin

For everyone else, YES, you can reserve Rockruff. Just let me know via this thread, NOT PM, that you'd like to have one on the side and I'll put it aside for you.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

IGN: M
Level of Finneon: 19
Poke ball: Dive Ball
Thank youu
(Jan 29, 2018, 10:19 AM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I just got a Shiny Own Tempo Rockruff in my copy of Ultra Moon!

Rockruff @ (13 left in stock)
Jolly Nature
- Tackle
- Leer
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon
3.) Nickname it '0mega'

IGN:
Level of Finneon:
Poké Ball:

Battle onwards friends!

- 0kamii

Reservations:
@TheShinySuicune
@Dova 

Hey i just deposited a Finneon named 0mega
IGN: Rashak
Level: 18
Pokéball: Greatball 
Thanks in advance for helping me.

Rockruff @ (13 left in stock)
Jolly Nature
- Tackle
- Leer
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon
3.) Nickname it '0mega'

IGN:
Level of Finneon:
Poké Ball:

Battle onwards friends!

- 0kamii

Reservations:
@TheShinySuicune
@Dova 
Hi 0kamii,

I was looking into the whole "Own Tempo Rockruff", and when I found out it was a one-time event, my heart dropped. After that, I went looking a bit more to see if there was anything I could do, and that's when I found your page! Thank you for putting this offer out here. Anyways, here is my information.

IGN: Max
Level of Finneon: 15
Poke Ball: Dive Ball

Thanks for doing this.

Sincerely,
Max