Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BUILD SUBMISSION] Help building my team!
So I´m "new" to all this competetive stuff! I got some basic knowledge on the competetive scene and really want to get in to any competetive format but I want to use Zard Y so I think a sun team would be good to take assist on the ability drought from zard Y!
So I want to build a team around Zard Y.
If you could help me with a format and some pokes that are good with zard Y.

And if you are kind enough to give tips on pokes, you can also type  the evs, moves, Ivs and items!
Thanks for your help!!
Would you play standard Smogon OU or another format?
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Seeing as how you're new to competitive, you first need to learn about Smogon and their tiers. Smogon is an unofficial council which is popular in the community due to their battle simulator "Pokemon Showdown" as well as their tiering system which is aimed towards decentralizing competitive Pokemon play as much as possible

Here is a link to every existing format in competitive: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/

In terms of making your Charizard Y team, you need to specify a format before we can help you further as this community has members in both Singles and Doubles so you may be receiving different advice which would lead to confusion.

Off the bat though, just look on Pokemon Global Link's usage stats, Smogon analysis and Pokemon Showdown's usage stats to find teammates for Charizard and work from there.

Building a team from the ground up is not something anyone is going to do for you. Make a serious team on your own first, test it out and if it doesn't function then post the team and we will rate it to help you