Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Mawile team
hi i wanth to build a teqam arround mega mawile but i dotn realy know how can someone say me some tacnique or some pokemon good with m.mawile?
http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/

Try the teambuilder out, many resistanses and not more than two pokes weak to the same type. Then check if you have a move that can take care of every type.
Also try to have pokemons that resists all of mawiles weaknesses
(Jan 31, 2015, 12:26 PM)Max99 Wrote: http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/

Try the teambuilder out, many resistanses and not more than two pokes weak to the same type. Then check if you have a move that can take care of every type.
Also try to have pokemons that resists all of mawiles weaknesses

This is a big help. Pay attention to the common weaknesses of your team and a pokemon that can patch that weakness and play a good part on the team.
Mega Mawile works wonders in a Rain Team so you can throw in Politoed, Ludicolo and Thundurus. Trick Room is great too so try using great Trick Room set up Pokemon such as Slowking, Slowbro, Cresselia and Chandelure. Mega Mawile also wants to have a Support Pokemon that shuts down sweepers, mainly on the special attacking side so having fast Physical or Special sweepers is a good idea as well and finally, you may need a Pokemon that stops Status Moves.

Have fun team building and I wish you all the best Smile
[Insert signature here]
If you're playing singles, use a core of mega mawile and salamence/dragonite/gyarados Try using politoed with it to cover fire weakness and to give dragonite 100% accurate hurricane/thunder or give salamence/gyarados boosted hydro pump/waterfall damage.

If you're playing doubles or vgc, try using a trick room team. Lead with a T.R. user and a powerful fake out user, you can set it up and do damage before bringing in mawile to finish with a sweep. I think Aaron Zheng used a T.R. gothitelle and a Fake out hariyama on his mawile team, and trust me, that guy knows Pokémon, so I highly recommend you try it.

Hope this helps.