Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BUILD SUBMISSION] Support eviolite Servine
I know that it sounds like a joke, but it is not.
My set is:
Servine: nature: bold, ev spread:200hp, 120def, 188spdef, item: eviolite, ability: contrary/overgrow
Moves:
Glare - paralyses almost everything (except electric types cuz they never get prz)
Gastro acid - to annihilate the abilities of the opponent's pokemons ( or maybe even yours - defeatist slow start truant)
Protect - protection is very important Smile
Synthesis/Giga Drain/Leaf Storm - you need to get back some help or start damaging your opponent (especially if u go with contrary, or to be able to use a move if u get taunted)
This thing is pretty hard to 1 hit k.o. that means u can easily paralyse at least 2 pokemons or paralyse and cancel 1 ability.

here is a video: 3H9G-WWWW-WWX9-MDAY
(Feb 6, 2015, 12:01 PM)tudor28 Wrote: I know that it sounds like a joke, but it is not.
My set is:
Servine: nature: bold, ev spread:200hp, 120def, 188spdef, item: eviolite, ability: contrary/overgrow
Moves:
Glare - paralyses almost everything (except electric types cuz they never get prz)
Gastro acid - to annihilate the abilities of the opponent's pokemons ( or maybe even yours - defeatist slow start truant)
Protect - protection is very important Smile
Synthesis/Giga Drain/Leaf Storm - you need to get back some help or start damaging your opponent (especially if u go with contrary, or to be able to use a move if u get taunted)
This thing is pretty hard to 1 hit k.o. that means u can easily paralyse at least 2 pokemons or paralyse and cancel 1 ability.

here is a video: 3H9G-WWWW-WWX9-MDAY

Servine @ Eviolite
Ability: Contrary
Level: 50
EVs: 200 HP / 120 Def / 188 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Glare
- Gastro Acid
- Protect
- Leaf Storm

Please follow the rules for getting your build approved on the forums. It would be nice to give us suggestions of possible team mates as well.

Your Servine build is outstanding. 10/10 viable for VGC. :D
[Insert signature here]