Ability: (Natural Cure)

EVs: 252 HP / 190 Def / x SpA / 66 SpD / x Spe

IVs: 31 HP / x Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe

(Calm) Nature

- Helping Hand
- Heal Bell
- Rest
- Light screen

This is my first public build not sure how it works and i didn't know how to do the battle calculations.

This build is has no attacks but can help heal and power up your other pokemon's defense and offense.
And with heal bell you can keep your team status free.
Blissey is a straight defensive stall, with the Natural Cure ability will cure any status once you
switch her with another pokemon and with Rest you can heal yourself switch and then have Blissey return for more punishment.

When i use Blissey i pair her with my physical attackers like my Machamp and Gyrados. Helping Hands helps if i need to attack the first turn and can't get off a Bulk Up or Dragon Dance. i also bring her out when my opponent has been burned, poisoned, ect since she can take a lot of hits and still recover.

if you have any suggestions let me know please
Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Healer
Level: 50
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Icy Wind
- Helping Hand
- Thunder Wave/Light Screen
- Soft-Boiled/Heal Pulse

252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Return vs. 244 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 225-265 (62.3 - 73.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Aerilate Mega Salamence Double-Edge vs. 244 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 280-330 (77.5 - 91.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Life Orb Terrakion Close Combat vs. 244 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 468-554 (129.6 - 153.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The purpose of this set is to make Blissey as good of a support as possible in VGC. Helping Hand will boost the offenses of the partnering Pokemon which results in more damage being dealt against the opponent. Thunder Wave is for abrupt speed control and Soft-Boiled is for keeping Blissey around for more turns but if you only need it for a short amount of time in battle, it can also serve as a cleric and restore the health of its team mate with Heal Pulse. If Blissey gets taunted you may find yourself in trouble, but not to worry, Icy Wind is an offensive move which also serve as a supportive one by lowering the speed of the opponent's Pokemon by one stage; great for speed control!

The Healer ability is more doubles friendly for it cures the status of your teammate without having to waste a turn using Aromatherapy/Heal Bell.
[Insert signature here]
Thanks that's a really sick set up