Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Bold Nature
- Moon Blast
- Tickle
- Cotton Guard
- Light Screen

This is what i run most on my Whimisicott... Open for suggestions if you have them

Moon Blast - STAB fairy move that even without any SpA investment, can do massive damage to common opponents

Cotton Guard - The ability to quickly get your defense up making this pokemon very very bulky

Light Screen - This ability helps both your pokemon on the field and with the light clay the Light Screen will last a little longer so you can keep setting up your Cotton Guard

Tickle- This move lowers ATK and DEF of one of your opponents pokes, so you don't have to keep using Cotton Guard and you can go on the offensive

i dont know where you get the battle calculations
Cotton Guard is unnecessary here because even if you get your defenses up, you have no recovery to keep it going. The EV spread has a flaw and that is that it puts Whimsicott in a position where Pranksters can out-speed it and taunt it. A Focus Sash would be better here seeing as how one priority Brave Bird puts Whimsicott in the hot seat. Decent build but needs improvement
[Insert signature here]
ok so i changed Cotton Guard with Giga Dain and i was thinking about getting rid of moon blast for tail wind