Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BUILD SUBMISSION] team recomendations
k man i understand.could you help me with my team?
garchomp-rough skin-jolly-item-rocky helmet-dragon claw,protect,earthquake and rock slide
aegislash-stance change-adamant-itemleftovers-kings shied,shadow ball,flash cannon and swords dance
rotom w-levitate-timid-item what shall i put?-shadow ball, thunderbolt,will -o-wisp,hydro pump
kangaskhan-scrappy-jolly-kangaskhanite-fake out,return,sucker punch and power up punch
talon flame-flame body-adamant-sky plate-fly,fire blast,steel wing,brave bird
pachirisu-volt absorb-impish-full restore-nuzzle,super fang,follow me,protect,

i was thinking if you could help me with the moves and stuff.if you wanna say something bout the team please state your thoughts.

AND THANKS guys!
It would help a lot to know their EV spreads
I would first start with move sets personally but depends on whether you want to keep them.
The Garchomp and Mega-Kangaskhan move sets are good.

Aegislash does not need Swords Dance unless it has Shadow Sneak or Sacred Sword so I would replace it with Wide Guard (egg move) or Substitute. Also I would make Aegislash - Modest nature if you want to run Shadow Ball and Flash Cannon.

Rotom-w should have Protect instead of Shadow ball and the item... I thinking safety goggles.

Talonflame without Gale Wings is hard to use because priority Flying moves is why it is used but a Flame Body Talonflame I think should be bulky. Try Roost, Bulk Up, Brave Bird, and Fire Blast or Overheat. I can get you a Gale Wings Talonflame if you need it

Pachirisu needs Sitrus Berry since Full Restores cannot be used by Pokemon or Trainers in VGC battles

Also I am assuming it is VGC format that you want to use this team in.
Garchomp: Has a very nice flow because this team has pokemon with protect/flying/levitate to get Earthquake off without hitting his own side. The reason on the moveset and item is standard so no problem there.

Aegislash: Swords dance on him is a bad choice especially because his attacking moves are Sp.Attack while SD boosts physical Attack. Substitute would be a perfect fit in for him especially because he has leftovers so over turns he is gaining back the HP Substitute takes away. Or you can even go Wide guard to help stop damage from pokemon using moves such as Earthquake, Rock Slide that do spread damage.

Rotom: Picking the item on here is bit harder to call especially because your Aegi depending how you run it would need Leftovers with Sub and Pachi needs Sitrus berry. You can throw out Shadow ball and go for Rest instead then have a Chesto berry/Lum berry to wake you up. Protect on a Wash Rotom doesn't make too much sense to me because its only threat is grass unless something like mold breaker comes in to get rid of levitate. You can run something like Volt Switch rather to get him in and out of the battles while hitting for damage.

Talonflame: Without gale wings? Now they become a tough run. Gale Wings makes talonflame viable for moves like Brave Bird STAB Priority that hit hard, Tailwind to double your whole team's speed. Then Roost to help heal yourself. Talonflame only works best when its moves are STAB and complement it to make it live longer. This being because at best his attack is 287 at level 100 and that is with everything working flawlessly. So moves like Steel Wing with no Expert belt especially will not hit as much as you would want.

Pachirisu: Full restore doesn't do anything in battles especially in VGC so best option for him is a Sitrus berry. Moveset is fine because it is taking off the most popular set to run.