Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

BUTTS
(Sep 30, 2015, 01:57 PM)naitre Wrote: Subscribing to this beautiful thread

Thanks for staying. Kappa
A legend fallen from grace.
(Sep 30, 2015, 01:57 PM)naitre Wrote: Unsubscribing from this disgusting thread

BUTT dad! We need you to TAIL everyone to behave! All of the other mods are BEHIND on their work. They're doing a CRAPPY job. We need you around! It'll get BUTTOCKSIC in here!
also *** butt booty tookis derriere buttocks rear end cheeks rump fanny
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Sep 30, 2015, 01:57 PM)naitre Wrote: Unsubscribing from this disgusting thread

naitre, my twin. We need you to stay, otherwise this thread will look half assed. I mean, come on, we were blessed by the Pokemon god, ARSeus.
I had no idea that posting a simple butt pun would cause so much chaos, but nevertheless, I do not regret my decision.
(Sep 30, 2015, 02:08 PM)Eckley Wrote: I had no idea that posting a simple butt pun would cause so much chaos, but nevertheless, I do not regret my decision.

It was not your fault entirely. I wanted to make a butt pun anyways. I was just truly inspired by you, though.
(Sep 30, 2015, 02:08 PM)Eckley Wrote: I had no idea that posting a simple butt pun would cause so much chaos, but nevertheless, I do not regret my decision.

I don't understand. I thought that butts were good. Have I been mislead?
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Full disclosure: I am making the conscious decision to not take part in this thread.

And yet the work you all have done even without me here makes me so proud. Heart
(Sep 30, 2015, 02:48 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Full disclosure: I am making the conscious decision to not take part in this thread.

And yet the work you all have done even without me here makes me so proud. Heart

What do you mean your not taken part of this. You just did.
A legend fallen from grace.
(Sep 30, 2015, 02:48 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Full disclosure: I am making the conscious decision to not take part in this thread.

One does not simple avoid this thread.
I don't even....

know.