Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Missy's Shiny Shop!
(Sep 26, 2016, 12:37 PM)BrutalCarnifex Wrote: If you are willing, I would like the Entei please Missy. Smile

Well....i already have an Espeon but if you dont have anything else i'll trade you
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
:O Oh, then its Okay, I REALLY dont wanna give you something you already have especially for something as valuable as the Entei. Smile I will just have to get more shinies and get back to you. :D
(Sep 26, 2016, 12:44 PM)BrutalCarnifex Wrote: :O Oh, then its Okay, I REALLY dont wanna give you something you already have especially for something as valuable as the Entei. Smile I will just have to get more shinies and get back to you. :D

ok, awesome thanks. I'll keep it reserved for you <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 26, 2016, 12:34 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @BrutalCarnifex Which one do you want in specific? Except Greninja as someone would like that please

@TheFriedToast Can you please list them and things about them?
I have Squirtle, who has the egg moves Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere. But it only has an IV in its Defense...

There's also Cyndaquil, who has the egg move Extrasensory but only has IVs in its HP and Defense.

Then there's Shiftry who I caught as a Nuzleaf in the Friend Safari who has IVs in its Attack and Special Attack.

Then there's Electabuzz who I got as an Elekid off the GTS. It has a perfect IV in it's Attack.

(The rest don't have any good IVs because I just caught them normally.)

There's Karrablast who I caught while Radar Chaining.

And Octillery who I received as a Remoraid from Wonder Trade of all things.

There's Trevenant who I caught from a horde battle.

And finally Luvdisc who a caught while grinding for Heart Scales.

And that's unfortunatley. It's a pretty mediocre collection of shinies I know...
AHHH... Got my hands on a Timid shiny Milotic but its IV stats are unfortunately abysmal :/ also i think its genned coz its in a cherish ball o.O

@"MistressGlaceon" Is the Masuda Method the best way to increase shiny chances? Coz now i REALLY want to find some >.<
(Sep 26, 2016, 12:53 PM)TheFriedToast Wrote:
(Sep 26, 2016, 12:34 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @BrutalCarnifex Which one do you want in specific? Except Greninja as someone would like that please

@TheFriedToast Can you please list them and things about them?
I have Squirtle, who has the egg moves Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere. But it only has an IV in its Defense...

There's also Cyndaquil, who has the egg move Extrasensory but only has IVs in its HP and Defense.

Then there's Shiftry who I caught as a Nuzleaf in the Friend Safari who has IVs in its Attack and Special Attack.

Then there's Electabuzz who I got as an Elekid off the GTS. It has a perfect IV in it's Attack.

(The rest don't have any good IVs because I just caught them normally.)

There's Karrablast who I caught while Radar Chaining.

And Octillery who I received as a Remoraid from Wonder Trade of all things.

There's Trevenant who I caught from a horde battle.

And finally Luvdisc who a caught while grinding for Heart Scales.

And that's unfortunatley. It's a pretty mediocre collection of shinies I know...

Well those are really good, actually. Tip of the hat to you,if the Luvdisc is female i'll gladly take it Smile

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" Oh. Well lucky for you it is female actually.
(Sep 26, 2016, 01:15 PM)TheFriedToast Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Oh. Well lucky for you it is female actually.

Grand! I'll add you now!

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 26, 2016, 01:17 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 26, 2016, 01:15 PM)TheFriedToast Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Oh. Well lucky for you it is female actually.

Grand! I'll add you now!
I'll do the same.
@TheFriedToast I'll be on in 20 or so <3

uwu i can hacku