Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Missy's Shiny Shop!
(Sep 27, 2016, 05:40 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2016, 05:36 PM)RQS Wrote: Hey Missy, Since I don't have any BR Shinies on hand, is there any particular pokemon that you would like me to chain fish for you. You probably don't care for this but I'll do multiples for just one of yours.

Know what? Just chain fish whatever Pokémon whatever amount and after just set a list and we'll trade from there Smile

Ok will do. I'll tray to get you an ice type but idk if thats possible off the top of my head.
(Sep 27, 2016, 08:50 PM)RQS Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2016, 05:40 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2016, 05:36 PM)RQS Wrote: Hey Missy, Since I don't have any BR Shinies on hand, is there any particular pokemon that you would like me to chain fish for you. You probably don't care for this but I'll do multiples for just one of yours.

Know what? Just chain fish whatever Pokémon whatever amount and after just set a list and we'll trade from there Smile

Ok will do. I'll tray to get you an ice type but idk if thats possible off the top of my head.

OK sounds good <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
ahhhh if persians still available XP had a weird idea with persian once... got a perfect shiny noivern today but aside from that kinda feeling... common? persians so awkward = 3= how attached to him are you ?
@"MistressGlaceon" 
Hmm.. Ariados and Milotic? C:
(Sep 28, 2016, 04:46 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" 
Hmm.. Ariados and Milotic? C:

@MagicalMops Perfect! Trade whenever lol

@wartty Not attached at all I'll gladly take a shiny Noivern Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 28, 2016, 07:33 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @wartty Not attached at all I'll gladly take a shiny Noivern Smile

lol i know but it hurts me to think of trading noivern right away for persian D: havent even gotten to play around with him yet, would you accept friend safari shinies? or a shiny perfect iv trash coat wormadam xP
(Sep 28, 2016, 08:24 AM)wartty Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016, 07:33 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @wartty Not attached at all I'll gladly take a shiny Noivern Smile

lol i know but it hurts me to think of trading noivern right away for persian D: havent even gotten to play around with him yet, would you accept friend safari shinies? or a shiny perfect iv trash coat wormadam xP

Well I would really like the Noivern, but I'll take the Wormadam Smile

uwu i can hacku
lol thanks for understanding :P howd you like to do the trade? btw wormadams only like lv57
(Sep 28, 2016, 08:46 AM)wartty Wrote: lol thanks for understanding :P howd you like to do the trade? btw wormadams only like lv57

I'll trade you now, what's your IGN?

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 28, 2016, 08:48 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016, 08:46 AM)wartty Wrote: lol thanks for understanding :P howd you like to do the trade? btw wormadams only like lv57

I'll trade you now, what's your IGN?

oh its jaden, really need to add that to the side, ill add you now Smile