Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Missy's Shiny Shop!
@"MistressGlaceon" Okie dokie.
@"MistressGlaceon" Thank you very much.
(Sep 26, 2016, 02:24 PM)TheFriedToast Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Thank you very much.

@TheFriedToast Thank you!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I really want Clawitzer, Gengar, or Escavalier. I really only have a shiny skrelp but on the off chance I'd be glad to chain fish pokemon for you. BTW is suck at radar chaining so... sorry. I have AS and Y so I can do either of those games.
(Sep 26, 2016, 05:09 PM)RQS Wrote: I really want Clawitzer, Gengar, or Escavalier. I really only have a shiny skrelp but on the off chance I'd be glad to chain fish pokemon for you. BTW is suck at radar chaining so... sorry. I have AS and Y so I can do either of those games.

Im sorry but im looking for BR pokemon or high level Pokemon for those
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 26, 2016, 05:42 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 26, 2016, 05:09 PM)RQS Wrote: I really want Clawitzer, Gengar, or Escavalier. I really only have a shiny skrelp but on the off chance I'd be glad to chain fish pokemon for you. BTW is suck at radar chaining so... sorry. I have AS and Y so I can do either of those games.

What does BR mean? Also what would you want for the starters or Aeordactyl?
(Sep 26, 2016, 07:38 PM)RQS Wrote:
(Sep 26, 2016, 05:42 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:

What does BR mean? Also what would you want for the starters or Aeordactyl?

BR means Battle Ready, and nothing specific really. I love level 1,15, or 100 Pokemon. <3

uwu i can hacku
Do you still have Shiny Mega Lopunny and would you accept Shiny Greninja For trade Cool ??
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
I'd like to have the shiny roggenrola and the shiny sawsbuck. i guess u would want 2 shinies for it. I have a spare shiny haxorus and a shiny poliwrath.
@OGaryOak I'm sorry but I already have a shiny Greninja

@omaboma I apologize but I already have a shiny Poliwrath and Haxorus

uwu i can hacku