Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Missy's Shiny Shop!
Would you trade for a lvl 100 shiny Xerneas?
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
@"MistressGlaceon" 
Hey-o!!! ^^
Yayy! The update i've been waiting for!!!

I'm interested in the Rapidash, Sawsbuck and Lucario!!! C:
(Sep 27, 2016, 01:55 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" 
Hey-o!!! ^^

@MagicalMops Awesome! Would you want two others to complete 5 for 5? (Wow just noticed the size there xD) If you want i'll reserve them for you and update more later if none intrestes you <3

@OGaryOak Just list whatever you have for trade <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 27, 2016, 01:58 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
Hey-o!!! ^^

@MagicalMops Awesome! Would you want two others to complete 5 for 5? (Wow just noticed the size there xD) If you want i'll reserve them for you and update more later if none intrestes you <3
Haha, yes it'd be fantastic if you could reserve them for me, and i can take a look when the shop is finally completed and updated to then decide on two more!
That'd be amazeballs!
(Sep 27, 2016, 02:44 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2016, 01:58 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
Hey-o!!! ^^

Haha, yes it'd be fantastic if you could reserve them for me, and i can take a look when the shop is finally completed and updated to then decide on two more!
That'd be amazeballs!

Great! I'll update it some time today! <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 25, 2016, 08:52 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Adaptability
Impish
5IV
No Specific EV's
Love Ball
Moves:

Hey, im new at this but that eeve and charmander look reaaaly nice, what would you be willing to accept?
(Sep 27, 2016, 05:28 PM)Barohez Wrote:
(Sep 25, 2016, 08:52 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Adaptability
Impish
5IV
No Specific EV's
Love Ball
Moves:

Hey, im new at this but that eeve and charmander look reaaaly nice, what would you be willing to accept?

Well the Eevee is shiny, so I would also like a shiny in return Smile

uwu i can hacku
Hey Missy, Since I don't have any BR Shinies on hand, is there any particular pokemon that you would like me to chain fish for you. You probably don't care for this but I'll do multiples for just one of yours.
(Sep 27, 2016, 05:36 PM)RQS Wrote: Hey Missy, Since I don't have any BR Shinies on hand, is there any particular pokemon that you would like me to chain fish for you. You probably don't care for this but I'll do multiples for just one of yours.

Know what? Just chain fish whatever Pokémon whatever amount and after just set a list and we'll trade from there Smile

uwu i can hacku
@MagicalMops Updated! <3

uwu i can hacku