Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Missy's Shiny Shop!
ok thanks ill and your friend code wanna trade now or later?
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:02 PM)Aladeen2067 Wrote: ok thanks ill and your friend code wanna trade now or later?

Well I'm in a trade now but almost done so I'll add you now Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
ok sounds great Smile
@"MistressGlaceon" i hav an shiny wailord level 40 and a shiny jolteon that i want to trade, what can you offer for this ?
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:08 PM)NapaPKM Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" i hav an shiny wailord level 40 and a shiny jolteon that i want to trade, what can you offer for this ?

@NapaPKM Depends, what would you like?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:10 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:08 PM)NapaPKM Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" i hav an shiny wailord level 40 and a shiny jolteon that i want to trade, what can you offer for this ?

@"MistressGlaceon" i luv charmander and froakie but i think you wont trade they for this shines right ? kkk
thank you :D
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:13 PM)NapaPKM Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:10 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:

@"MistressGlaceon" i luv charmander and froakie but i think you wont trade they for this shines right ? kkk

@NapaPKM I'm sorry but no

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:16 PM)Aladeen2067 Wrote: thank you :D

No prob thank you :D

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 28, 2016, 09:55 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016, 09:36 AM)wartty Wrote: sorry i forgot its in the bank had to grab it, started reading something and got side tract lol

haha no prob

thanks a lot missy :3 this persians such a troll all its stats are decent xD