Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Missy's Shiny Shop!
(Sep 29, 2016, 08:30 PM)wartty Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016, 09:55 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016, 09:36 AM)wartty Wrote: sorry i forgot its in the bank had to grab it, started reading something and got side tract lol

haha no prob

thanks a lot missy :3 this persians such a troll all its stats are decent xD

No prob, thank you <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Pokemon requested : Ninetales
Pokemon deposited : Ducklett
Level: 91 or higher
Pokeball : Dreamball
Nature : Timid
 Ability : Drought
IVs: 6iv
EVs : Any
IGN: Dre
(Sep 30, 2016, 06:22 PM)Drevon10 Wrote: Pokemon requested : Ninetales
Pokemon deposited : Ducklett
Level: 91 or higher
Pokeball : Dreamball
Nature : Timid
 Ability : Drought
IVs: 6iv
EVs : Any
IGN: Dre

Hi, I think you've misunderstood. I don't gen Pokémon or anything I simply put Pokémon I have for trade and you put a Pokémon for offer Smile sorry for the confusion
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
Still have shiny Manaphy? would you trade for Shiny Xerneas?
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Sep 30, 2016, 08:50 PM)OGaryOak Wrote: Still have shiny Manaphy? would you trade for Shiny Xerneas?

Oh its non shiny. Sorry for the inconvenience

uwu i can hacku
Hi, I would really like the gengar if its still available!
I have a 100% legit shiny dragonite, not sure what iv's and ev's are though.
Or a shiny ninetails, not sure if hacked. . . Kinda bad ev's not sure about iv's
Both are level 100.
@"MistressGlaceon"  can I have that Zorua for a shiny Octillery (I really know nothing about this Octillery as I got it through WT and I don't like it)
@LowlyGod The Gengar is still available, but I already have both of what your offering. Do you happen to have anything else?

@DrRave I am sorry but I am not interested in your shiny Octillery

uwu i can hacku
zorua, ninetales, and lopunny plz! you dont have to trade all three i just really want to trade for these. pm me when your ready to trade
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(Oct 1, 2016, 08:26 AM)xcr03 Wrote: zorua, ninetales, and lopunny plz! you dont have to trade all three i just really want to trade for these. pm me when your ready to trade

@xcr03 What do you have to offer??

uwu i can hacku