Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Missy's Shiny Shop!
(Sep 28, 2016, 09:13 AM)wartty Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016, 08:48 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016, 08:46 AM)wartty Wrote: lol thanks for understanding :P howd you like to do the trade? btw wormadams only like lv57

I'll trade you now, what's your IGN?

oh its jaden, really need to add that to the side, ill add you now Smile

im on now waiting Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
sorry i forgot its in the bank had to grab it, started reading something and got side tract lol
(Sep 28, 2016, 09:36 AM)wartty Wrote: sorry i forgot its in the bank had to grab it, started reading something and got side tract lol

haha no prob
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
bumpdy bump

uwu i can hacku
if they are not gone could i reserve the mawile and the ninetales
these are my shinies for trade:
krookodile (female)(lvl100)
darkrai (event)(german)(lvl100)
beeheyeem (female)(nickname: OToolaO)(lvl100)
dragonite (male)(lvl100)
aegislash(male)(lvl100)
and last but not least, Huntail (female)(spa)

yeah remember that huntail from your last shop sorry i couldn't get back on to trade i lost my computer charger for a few days (i completed my shiny eeveelution collection, but if you want i will still trade the huntail for the eevee i gotta honor my trade y'know?)
(Sep 29, 2016, 03:11 PM)Aladeen2067 Wrote: if they are not gone could i reserve the mawile and the ninetales
dragonite (male)(lvl100)
aegislash(male)(lvl100)

yeah remember that huntail from your last shop sorry i couldn't get back on to trade i lost my computer charger for a few days (i completed my shiny eeveelution collection, but if you want i will still trade the huntail for the eevee i gotta honor my trade y'know?)

Of course I'll reserve them for you. I'll gladly take the Aegislah and Krookodile if I can have more info please (ball, IVs, and EVs and such) and if you want we don't have to trade for the Eevee and huntail all up to you Smile

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 29, 2016, 03:39 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2016, 03:11 PM)Aladeen2067 Wrote: if they are not gone could i reserve the mawile and the ninetales
dragonite (male)(lvl100)
aegislash(male)(lvl100)

Of course I'll reserve them for you. I'll gladly take the Aegislah and Krookodile if I can have more info please (ball, IVs, and EVs and such) and if you want we don't have to trade for the Eevee and huntail all up to you :)

i dont know thier IV's but i can tell you that the aiegeslash is a special defensive (and regular defense) tank, in a regular pokeball, nature is sassy, ability is stance change :), moves are: kings shield, flash cannon, shadow ball, and substitute

the dragonite is a physical attacker, regular pokeball, nature is adamant, ability is multiscale, moves are: outrage, extreme speed, ice punch, and dragon dance

because of his multiscale he is very bulky on the first hit (as im sure you already know) ive never had my dragonite get 1 hit k'oed and he ussually one shots things because his base attack is like 403 :)

oh andif you could tip me off as to where i can fing out thier IV's i would be happy to check
and i would be happy to give you the huntail still ;)
Wow, liking the sound of that Aeigeslah but I already have a shiny Dragonite can I have info on Krookodile? Also which game do you have? Also sure on the Eevee the level 8 one right? In love ball correct?

uwu i can hacku
oh im sorry i misread that i thought you said dragonite ill be sure to give you krookodile's info this time
Blush

non of her stats are very impressive the only things that even relatively stand out are her atk(246)
and her speed(211), regular pokeball, nature is gentle, ability is intimidate, moves are: thrash, earthquake, sandstorm, and crunch

i got here this morning so im not sure how she fairs in battle, and about that eevee trade im still ok with it unless you want it for one of the two pokemon that i want instead of the krokodile (up to you im fine with whatever) Smile
oh and did you catch that nintails yourself? (if you did could you change its name to aria Smile)
(Sep 29, 2016, 04:09 PM)Aladeen2067 Wrote: oh im sorry i misread that i thought you said dragonite ill be sure to give you krookodile's info this time
Blush

non of her stats are very impressive the only things that even relatively stand out are her atk(246)
and her speed(211), regular pokeball, nature is gentle, ability is intimidate, moves are: thrash, earthquake, sandstorm, and crunch

i got here this morning so im not sure how she fairs in battle, and about that eevee trade im still ok with it unless you want it for one of the two pokemon that i want instead of the krokodile (up to you im fine with whatever) Smile
oh and did you catch that nintails yourself? (if you did could you change its name to aria Smile)

@Aladeen2067 No its OK three for three sounds great Smile I did not catch the Ninetales myself though so I can't rename her

uwu i can hacku