Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Mutt's Eggception Giveaway! ♥ 5IV Breedjects w/ EM
@GSerra Great, thank you very much for the Grimer! I sent the Chansey, hope you enjoy it!
Check out my current breedject giveaway!

My mons are all bred in-game. I don't gen or clone, and I check the parents' history whenever possible.
@Mutt

Sure will! Wink I was thinking about breeding for a good Chansey myself so I could have a decent Blissey so you gave me the push I needed! Thank you!
@Mutt how long you will be on? Will be home soon.
@Haruna I'm about to go grab some food, I'll be back in an hour or so! Smile

My mons are all bred in-game. I don't gen or clone, and I check the parents' history whenever possible.
@Mutt go get your food. Might have to settle in for a bit once I get home. Repky back when you are back or if I can just drop off something in the gts
@Haruna I'm back and available now!
I also had a look at your trading thread and I'm also interested in some of your mons. Would you mind adding my FC?

@Mutt Sure! what would you like?
@Mutt  I got sniped :/
Requested: Exeggcute
Deposited: Exeggcute
Level: 43
IGN: Tyrl
@Haruna I'd love a HA Dratini, in exchange for basically as many of my mons as you'd like! But anything will HA will make my day.

@Tyrl Depositing an Exeggcute for an Exeggcute was a smart move to avoid getting sniped! I'll remember this for future giveaways.
Anyway, I sent the breedject. Enjoy your pokemon!