Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] [SUN/MOON] Huntaari's Factory #2 : New Year Edition
@Huntaari , thanks! And yeah, obviously there is going to be a fight between opressed and opressors, but it isn't as linear good vs evil as I'm used to read and the fight itself is not the key to the story, but I don't want to say much more so I don't jinx it! :D  

Going again for the Ribombee now  Smile

Pokemon Requested : Ribombee
Pokemon Deposited : Pinsir
Level : 53
IGN : Goncalo

By the way, you asked for a trick to fast leveling up, some people have been using SOS Battles against Bewears, but I didn't find it any quicker than just fighting anything that comes up in Poni Gauntlet, and with the shiny charm I've been finding a shiny about every couple of days too. It isn't super fast, but it's the fastest I've been able to level up in this game. If you ask me, it's still a big improvement to the old days' Silver Cave grinding in Gold/Silver. We are just spoiled from the Secret Bases' Blisseys nowadays  :D
Pokemon Requested : Primarina
Pokemon Deposited : pinsir
IGN : SUN

Thanks in advance, Super-Panda  Heart
@Aki : Enjoy ! And good luck !
@Donut__ : Run, Run, little donut ! :P  Enjoy ! 
@GSerra : Enjoy ! You mean a classic Manichean story ? Where black is black and white is white, no grey part ? Yeah, Poni, or defending the title. To have lvl 50 pokemons is really easy and quick but lvl 100... I guess there's no really a blissey-fast-leveling-up here  :D
@Originated : Oh ! Finally someone who got my name right !! ^^ Enjoy !!
Omg first shiny in my life thank you (Out of the red water fish :D)
@Aky : You're welcome ! You may want to try hunting. It's not that hard (just luck though)  :D
It's even better to find ones by yourself, more.. rewarding  :P :P
Coud i get another one but just if it is ok for you,
a bit late but happy new year everyone Wink

Pokemon Requested : tsareena
IGN : Akura

Resolution of 2017: Dont get sick Smile
(Jan 9, 2017, 02:16 PM)Huntaari Wrote: @Aki : Enjoy ! And good luck !
@Donut__ : Run, Run, little donut ! :P  Enjoy ! 
@GSerra : Enjoy ! You mean a classic Manichean story ? Where black is black and white is white, no grey part ? Yeah, Poni, or defending the title. To have lvl 50 pokemons is really easy and quick but lvl 100... I guess there's no really a blissey-fast-leveling-up here  :D
@Originated : Oh ! Finally someone who got my name right !! ^^ Enjoy !!

No, the whole story is the grey area, there is no Black or White. There are essentially two antagonist movements in the story but none is clearly good or clearly evil, there's both good and evil in both sides and it aims to show that righteousness doesn't have only one way to show itself. Often times we'll relate more with one side than the other, but by the end it should be not so clear who you are rooting for. If you've read (or watch actually) Game of Thrones, it's a bit like Jaime Lannister's character development. He starts out looking like a bad guy, but along the way you start to find that there's more to it than that, and he's essentially seen as bad for the context he's brought into the story, since deeply he's actually a good guy, he's just not related to the side most of us root for.

Anyway! Enough off topic!! Smile Thank you very much for both Pokémon!  :D
Pokemon Requested : ribombee
Level : 1
IGN : Austin
my new years resolution is to be a lot more productive and stop procrastingating  :D  not sure if itll happen tho...
Anyways, hopefully im not too late and thanks!!
Pokemon Requested : Ribombee
Pokemon Deposited : Pinsir (JPN name)
Level : 55
IGN : Carlo

New years resolution? Be a lot more socially active and productive! AHAHA
Thank you!
@Aky : Enjoy !
@GSerra : Enjoy !
Yeah, I know. Just saying that this is actually not Black & White. But just one question ? Why is there always two sides ? Why not three ? Or four or more ? Fighting all in chaos ? ^^ Oh, that maybe the case in your example, GoT. Many many collectives, alliances, plotting on their own. Could be. And you're welcome ! 
@dragonbv : I'm afraid you got sniped.  Undecided
@carlocruzd14 : Same as dragonbv.

Together, we will fight procrastination ! But not today ! :D