Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Shiny flygooooon
Favorite Dragon type: Noivern

I'm really hyped! Looking forward to having that alolan form Marowak on my team!

Favorite color: Green

My number will be 117!
favorite dragon type is dragonair 

not very happy, haven’t finished my dex

aqua

Ground Type - Diglet

Dragon Type - Dratini (I wanted to say Charizard. Why isn't charizard Dragon tYpe why???)

Levitate Type - Ghastly and Rotom (It's a tie, I can't choose between those two)

I am super hyped for Sun and Moon. I preordered both of them and can't decide which one I should main.

my number would be 88.
Just 2 hours and 45 minutes left before someone is declared the winner of this shiny flygon! If you havent posted, now would be the time!
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
favorite dragon type is dragonair, always loved that one
how hyped am i, well i can't wait unfortunately i have to wait until the 23th (live in europe)
 and my favorite color is red

my number is 77
thanx for the giveaway :D
10 minutes left! It is the final count down! (obligatory dododo doooo)

Get in your last and final shot at winning the flygon!
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

(Nov 16, 2016, 06:11 PM)Icefire011998 Wrote: Favorite Dragon type: Noivern

I'm really hyped! Looking forward to having that alolan form Marowak on my team!

Favorite color: Green

My number will be 117!

The winner, having the closest guess to the actual number is this lucky participant!
[Image: rng_proof.jpg]

Rejoice in earning my flygon in celebration of my birthday yesturday! Enjoy! I have added you and will await your response.

I thank all of you whom participated in this giveaway, and wish you good chance and luck in your future endeavors.
@naitre can you please lock this giveaway?
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

congrat to the winner and happy birthday to you.