Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CONSOLE] Favorite non-Pokemon game?
The Knights of the Old Republic games are my favorite, and the Steam mods make them even better. Reasons: 1) It's Star Wars, and you get to play as a Force-sensitive, hell u even get to attend either the Sith or the Jedi Academy. 2) Has lightsabers and force powers 3) Your choices throughout the game effects the outcome and how people react to u, so many outcomes are possible
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
I am a strategy game type of person. XD

My Favourite is Hearts of Iron III. A Second World War strategy game. It feels great to conquer the world superpowers . But US is really hard to conquer. It took me 2 years in that game to conquer US. But I always failed to conquer Soviet Union. Sad
What is a signature and how do I get one?
I really love the Mega Man games so much that it is the same as my love for the Pokemon series! I have Mega Man Legacy Collection Volume 1 on my 3DS for whenever I want to play Megaman 1-6 on the go. My first Mega Man game was either Mega Man 7 ala Anniversary Collection or Mega Man 10. Speaking of Mega Man 10, I have it on my PS3, and replay the main game as Bass alot! My best time through the game as Bass, was 38 minutes! My favorite Robot Master is hands down, Elecman from Mega Man 1.
I'm a fan of an huge and complicated story and interresting antagonists, so my favourite game is Kingdom Hearts, although I'm unsure whether I like part one better, as it had the best story (imo) or re:coded, where I thought the gameplay was far better and which was pretty much the first story - heavy RPG I've finished (along with Pokémon), as it's very beginner-friendly while not being too easy Big Grin
I'm back again.
There was a good game for the PSP called ''Gungnir'' something

Better than expected, lots of strategy, and i played 2 times cause was pretty good made.
My all time favourites are: 
  • FF8 (PS1)
  • Alundra (PS1)
  • Jade Cocoon (PS1)
  • Alex Kidd in Shinobi World (Master System)
  • Portal 2 (PS3)
  • Megaman (generally any system)
  • Breath of Fire (except DQ and 5)
  • Sonic The Hedgehog (Mega Drive)
There are many others, but that is the short version.

Also @Absol - lutely! have you played a lesser known Megaman game on PS1 that was only released singularly in EU and Japan called "Megaman Battle and Chase?"
@dmann No I haven't. I only played Megaman 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, and Powered Up. I plan to play the X Series one day.

Megaman 9 is oh so rage inducing. I can't for the love, get through Jewel Man's stage, Hornet Man's stage, and Concrete Man's stage. Tornado Man was where I lost my sanity but I eventually beat him after obtaining the Plug Ball. Speaking of Plug Ball, did you know I HAD TO USE 2 FREAKING ENERGY TANKS ON THE PLUG MAN BATTLE.

Megaman 10 is my best MegaMan game. The one I am better at then how I am at the other ones. I even speedrunned the game on Easy Mode as Bass, and got a time of 38 mins!

My favorite Robot Master will always be Elec Man!  Tongue
[Image: latest?cb=20100720215051]
@Absol - lutely! The genre of Battle and Chase is kart racing, which is a rarity in that series. It has a few interesting characters. Its on Megaman X Collection in the US, if you can nab it.
First time seeing this thread. Also first time seeing other Mega Man fans on the forum 

I've played just about every main series Mega Man game out there, but X1 is probably my favorite. I prefer the X series in general over the 1-10, mostly because of the superior graphics and it feels much different. However, I do like 8 a lot.

Seriously tho, I've played X probably a 100 times start to finish. That's like the one game I know like the back of my hand. @Absol - lutely! I highly recommend you play them, at least the first one. It's super super fun!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
(Aug 8, 2017, 02:14 AM)Kris Wrote: Hi there! It's Anabel. So today I wanted to ask the Pokemon Forever community what some of your favorite non-Pokemon videogames are? Why they're your favorite and what got you into it? Thanks for participating and enjoy your day!

As for me, my favorite non-Pokemon game would have to be Banjo-Kazooie. It was 2006 and I just got the Nintendo 64 and SM64, Goldeneye 64, Pokemon Snap!, Pokemon Stadium and Banjo-Kazooie. I started off playing SM64 and was going through it really well. It took me about a week to get to the end battle with Bowser and try as I might, I could never defeat him. Ultimately I gave up on SM64 and I actually ended up never touching my N64 for a while. One day I was looking through a drawer and found my Banjo-Kazooie cartridge. I hadn't played the N64 in months so I figured I'd give it a go. Not expecting much, I booted the system up and began playing. Immediately I was amazed at the game. I eventually played up until the final battle and after figuring out strategies for Grunty, I finally won!!! I decided to go back to SM64 again and amazingly I beat the final Bowser really easily. I figured had it not been for me finding BK, I may never have played videogames again. 

Probz Super Mario 64