Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Call Me weird :3
Rainbow 
Basically, I'm here cuz I'm the only Pokemon nerd in my circle of friends except one.... He claims he's a bigger pokemon nerd than me..... But he didn't know about Volcanion XD. Just saying. I've been a fan since september 8th 1998.... Is it sad I can remember the date that I woke up one day and had a wowgasm as my 6 year old self finding this totally awesome show on WB? nah. I've just been a huge fan since I saw the show way back when. So now That the games have become Multi-player beyond the range of my old 6ft Controller cable for my gamecube, I am excited to make new friends, New trades and get rid of the Butt ugly Licky Licky I have..... Its Yellow..... tjfRekt
that means it's shiny lol, don't sell yourself short mate
in any case, what lv and gender is it? depending on that info is vital as it determines whether or not you get a mew XD
hey Wulf glad you could join us. I've been around for about a month now and I can tell you that there is plenty of nerdom around here. Poor Lickylicky, those yellow shiny pallet swaps never always happen to mons that don't wana be yellow, like Arceus xD
Welcome to the site and I wish your LickilIckly happiness in it's new home
wait have you traded that lickylicky yet
if not I NEED IT
shiny lickilicky is good though...
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Yuh' WEIRD! Along with all the adult Pokemon players I've ever known.... so welcome.