Level: 50
EVs: 252 SpAtt/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Attack

- Energy Ball
- Heat Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power Ice

Do I really need to say something about this beautiful Ghost/Fire Type? If you're building a team you need to think if You need Fire immunity or just Dealing more Damage if your opponent has Screens (Light Screen, Reflect). Chandelure is little bit slow so it's good to invest those EVs into it. Energy Ball is for Type Coverage. You can choose if you want to hit both enemies (in VGC) or just one but have better accuracy. Shadow Ball is obvious, if you're a Ghost Type you need to have some kind of a Ghost Type move right? Hidden Power Ice hmm. For me it's okay, you can hit Dragons hard. To be honest I picked HP Ice just to fill it so give me your ideas what would be a good move other than HP Ice!

I use this Chandelure mostly for VGC but I will be good in Singles too Wink

Thank you for checking this Build! Smile

I hope your Opponents will tjfRekt when you will use this Chandelure set! :D
this is a set looks good and for that forth move you could use fire blast or overheat to have an extremely hard hitting move
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Oct 5, 2014, 08:32 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote: this is a set looks good and for that forth move you could use fire blast or overheat to have an extremely hard hitting move

Fire Blast has bad accuracy and Overheat is a good option but I don't really like getting stats lowered. Thanks!
(Oct 5, 2014, 08:36 AM)Spyki Wrote:
(Oct 5, 2014, 08:32 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote: this is a set looks good and for that forth move you could use fire blast or overheat to have an extremely hard hitting move

Fire Blast has bad accuracy and Overheat is a good option but I don't really like getting stats lowered. Thanks!

yeah, im the same way about being paranoid about missing and i usually dont like stat lowering moves either, but since youre running Specs thats what heat wave/flamethrower would be for. if you need the absolute power of overheat/fire blast then its there over the slightly weaker heat wave/flamethrower
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Oct 5, 2014, 08:48 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Oct 5, 2014, 08:36 AM)Spyki Wrote:

yeah, im the same way about being paranoid about missing and i usually dont like stat lowering moves either, but since youre running Specs thats what heat wave/flamethrower would be for. if you need the absolute power of overheat/fire blast then its there over the slightly weaker heat wave/flamethrower

I see. Thanks for the Tips!
The speed on Chandelure will be a problem since Garchomp can outspeed this and OHKO with EQ. I run choice scarf over specs but other than that I like this set.
[Insert signature here]
(Oct 5, 2014, 01:05 PM)Marcusube Wrote: The speed on Chandelure will be a problem since Garchomp can outspeed this and OHKO with EQ. I run choice scarf over specs but other than that I like this set.

I never tried Choice Scarf on Chandelure. I think it is a really good option so it will Outspeed Garchomp like you said. Thanks for the Tip!
Also choice scarf Chandelure outspeeds Timid Greninja....something to keep in mind
Oh Hai Der   kappa
ye this is not a bad set but I would recommend scarf over specs..
PS I like how heavy thinks hes the kappa master OpieOP its like when a child think hes the best soccer player in the world
(Oct 7, 2014, 01:59 PM)alex4wood Wrote: ye this is not a bad set but I would recommend scarf over specs..
PS I like how heavy thinks hes the kappa master OpieOP its like when a child think hes the best soccer player in the world

Son im the Jordan of Kappa
Oh Hai Der   kappa