Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Claim Your Pokemon From Amethyst 0mega's Signature GA
I love how my brain has forgotten that I have to comment when I deposit. I put a lv.11 female Mankey in, for Nidoking. thanks Retro!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova  Sent. Enjoy your Nidoking!  Smile I'll take your name off the list.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
I did not want to take Pokémon that may be requested from the main giveaway and gave people a chance to take these great Pokémon for themselves. ~now after entering this late stage, I will take my turn  Tongue

@RetroTyphlosion

Deposited:

Mankey Lvl 1
female
Pokéball

Requesting: TYPHLOSION (Cause typhlosion is awesome)

@RetroTyphlosion
I’m sorrh I couldn’t make it to get my emolga. I will deposit asap, but I don’t have my 3DS now. But I’ll stay in touch with you here!
(Feb 10, 2018, 03:12 PM)TheShinyMothim Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion
I’m sorrh I couldn’t make it to get my emolga. I will deposit asap, but I don’t have my 3DS now. But I’ll stay in touch with you here!

@TheShinyMothim all right, that's okay. I'll keep your Emolga for you now that we've talked.  Smile

@Tenebris_Kane Sent. Enjoy your Typhlosion. He's the last one!  Smile

(Feb 10, 2018, 12:05 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2018, 11:59 AM)ChivanChang Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion  Thanks! Yeah I just joined, started playing Pokemon with my cousin's DS! Trying to get into breeding so I've been on the lookout for anything of interest, I'll definitely snoop around a bit!

@ChivanChang Oh, breeding is the best thing ever (that Typhlosion was bred and trained by me in the first place)! We hope you enjoy your time here!

@ChivanChang I definitively agree that breeding is awesome, although it does have a malevolus dark side sometimes: yesterday I bred a shiny Salandit by accident when I was breeding to change the Pokeballs of the offspring, and OMG I got so hyped! ...at least until I realize it was male. #LittleCupForever

(For the record, I realized that when breeding for Pokeball inheritance, Salazzle and Salandit are considered different species; apparently the offspring will always inherit Salazzle's (the mother's) Pokeball, no matter what. Unless I was extremely unlucky to get the same ball over ten times in a row.)

@RetroTyphlosion And since I'm here I might as well grab a Lycanroc if they are still available? Sleepy
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@RetroTyphlosion 

If there is one spare after Black Waterfall, Can I get a Lycanrock as well Mankey is the same as the last one:

Mankey Lvl 1
female
Pokéball

Edit: I had to redeposit but they gave me a great snipe!  Tongue
Lycanroc-Midnight (Female) From JPN
Beast Ball + LvL 50
Ability: Vital Spirit  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  (also 6 'best' IV's!)
Jolly Nature  
- Counter  
- Sucker Punch  
- Stealth Rock  
- Rock Tomb

@RetroTyphlosionLvl. Mankey: 10
Pokemon requested: Emolga
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure
@Tenebris_Kane @TheShinyMothim @Black Waterfall All of your Pokemon were sniped. I'm so sorry, I should have told you I wouldn't be online! I apologize!  Sad