Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Claim Your Pokemon From Amethyst 0mega's Signature GA
I love how my brain has forgotten that I have to comment when I deposit. I put a lv.11 female Mankey in, for Nidoking. thanks Retro!
Hi Im just your average rpg-playing, anime/manga loving, weeb poke-fan. A quote from Kaneki-senpai:
"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes it needs a monster"
PS- @TheAlmightySancho is my boi
I Lay Eggs

@Dova  Sent. Enjoy your Nidoking!  Smile I'll take your name off the list.
Two plus two dass four minus one dass three quick maffs...

DA TING GO SKRAAAAAA, ROP POP POP KA KA. SHIBBY DOO POP POP, AND A POOM POOM SKRAAP BOOM.

Oh yeah, I also play VGC. Let me know if you need help with competitive battling!
I did not want to take Pokémon that may be requested from the main giveaway and gave people a chance to take these great Pokémon for themselves. ~now after entering this late stage, I will take my turn  Tongue

@RetroTyphlosion

Deposited:

Mankey Lvl 1
female
Pokéball

Requesting: TYPHLOSION (Cause typhlosion is awesome)
Want to earn BR Pokémon?
Create Movesets for my breedjects! Details HERE
@RetroTyphlosion
I’m sorrh I couldn’t make it to get my emolga. I will deposit asap, but I don’t have my 3DS now. But I’ll stay in touch with you here!
(Feb 10, 2018, 03:12 PM)TheShinyMothim Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion
I’m sorrh I couldn’t make it to get my emolga. I will deposit asap, but I don’t have my 3DS now. But I’ll stay in touch with you here!

@TheShinyMothim all right, that's okay. I'll keep your Emolga for you now that we've talked.  Smile

DA TING GO SKRAAAAAA, ROP POP POP KA KA. SHIBBY DOO POP POP, AND A POOM POOM SKRAAP BOOM.

Oh yeah, I also play VGC. Let me know if you need help with competitive battling!
@Tenebris_Kane Sent. Enjoy your Typhlosion. He's the last one!  Smile

(Feb 10, 2018, 12:05 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2018, 11:59 AM)ChivanChang Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion  Thanks! Yeah I just joined, started playing Pokemon with my cousin's DS! Trying to get into breeding so I've been on the lookout for anything of interest, I'll definitely snoop around a bit!

@ChivanChang Oh, breeding is the best thing ever (that Typhlosion was bred and trained by me in the first place)! We hope you enjoy your time here!

@ChivanChang I definitively agree that breeding is awesome, although it does have a malevolus dark side sometimes: yesterday I bred a shiny Salandit by accident when I was breeding to change the Pokeballs of the offspring, and OMG I got so hyped! ...at least until I realize it was male. #LittleCupForever

(For the record, I realized that when breeding for Pokeball inheritance, Salazzle and Salandit are considered different species; apparently the offspring will always inherit Salazzle's (the mother's) Pokeball, no matter what. Unless I was extremely unlucky to get the same ball over ten times in a row.)

@RetroTyphlosion And since I'm here I might as well grab a Lycanroc if they are still available? Sleepy
 ~ Always ready to fire up Pokemon Forever with a hot battle! ~ 
Want to breed Fire-type Pokemon? Check out my Fire-type Breedject Center!
@RetroTyphlosion 

If there is one spare after Black Waterfall, Can I get a Lycanrock as well Mankey is the same as the last one:

Mankey Lvl 1
female
Pokéball

Edit: I had to redeposit but they gave me a great snipe!  Tongue
Lycanroc-Midnight (Female) From JPN
Beast Ball + LvL 50
Ability: Vital Spirit  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  (also 6 'best' IV's!)
Jolly Nature  
- Counter  
- Sucker Punch  
- Stealth Rock  
- Rock Tomb
Want to earn BR Pokémon?
Create Movesets for my breedjects! Details HERE
@RetroTyphlosionLvl. Mankey: 10
Pokemon requested: Emolga
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure
@Tenebris_Kane @TheShinyMothim @Black Waterfall All of your Pokemon were sniped. I'm so sorry, I should have told you I wouldn't be online! I apologize!  Sad