Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Closed] The Forum Region League
Mmm.. i'd like to be the Dragon Elite Four but at the same time i want to challenge the league to become the next Champion. I guess i'm going to be just a challenger Smile
(May 15, 2015, 05:27 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: I've been thinking and the Champion will probably be the first one to defeat the league what do you guys think?

I think that's a fair way to decide it. I've also found a much more successful Bug-type team so if I still can I'd like to change my type to Bug. My reward could then be a BR Heracross or really anything else someone wants from my team.
(May 15, 2015, 05:27 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: I've been thinking and the Champion will probably be the first one to defeat the league what do you guys think?

Sounds good and legit, I mean Gary/Blue became the champ after he beat the league
I like the champion Idea. Also, (IDK if we were already doing this) but the challenger has to defeat the whole elite four with the same team without losing, like in the games

(May 15, 2015, 02:15 PM)beastmoose Wrote: I like the champion Idea. Also, (IDK if we were already doing this) but the challenger has to defeat the whole elite four with the same team without losing, like in the games

im still deciding on that, it would be kind of annoying battling the elite four over and over and over.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 15, 2015, 02:16 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 15, 2015, 02:15 PM)beastmoose Wrote: I like the champion Idea. Also, (IDK if we were already doing this) but the challenger has to defeat the whole elite four with the same team without losing, like in the games

im still deciding on that, it would be kind of annoying battling the elite four over and over and over.

Hey the ones in the games have to put up with it, right? kappa I think it might keep being an Elite Four member special as opposed to being just any old Gym Leader

(May 15, 2015, 02:22 PM)beastmoose Wrote:
(May 15, 2015, 02:16 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:

Hey the ones in the games have to put up with it, right?  kappa I think it might keep being an Elite Four member special as opposed to being just any old Gym Leader

you're probably right ill probably will start with it and if people complain ill change it Kappa
Tell your friends about the league, try to get them to join so we can start this summer ;p
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
i would love to participate in this in any way possible. ether as a Challenger or Gym leader or Elite Four. if i'm put in as Gym or elite my type would be ground if its still open.
A legend fallen from grace.
(May 23, 2015, 10:21 AM)Unit501 Wrote: i would love to participate in this in any way possible. ether as a Challenger or  Gym leader or Elite Four. if i'm put in as Gym or elite my type would be ground if its still open.

yep, ground is all yours Smile