Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Closed] The Forum Region League
The Forum League is offically open please sign up here: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-The...-Up-Thread

ps: if you're a Gym leader/Elite Four Member and you'd like access to edit the spreadsheet, PM me with your GMAIL account and ill add you, if an opponent wins put a true in the gym they've won in
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hey im just happy im an E4 Lol
Hurray more people are starting to participate Kappa
I've been busy this period but i'm starting soon... Are you guys ready for Gastrodon sweeping??? :D
(Jun 22, 2015, 02:03 PM)GMX Wrote: I've been busy this period but i'm starting soon... Are you guys ready for Gastrodon sweeping??? :D

theres a couple gym leaders in the replay Smile
edit: i think they may have left
Gym leaders ,what would be good time to PM you/battle? Im from Europe so would like to know when we can be on at the same time :P
(Jun 25, 2015, 02:34 PM)Apo Wrote: Gym leaders ,what would be good time to PM you/battle? Im from Europe so would like to know when we can be on at the same time :P

alot of people are in the replay all the time if you need to battle them :D
Can I still join even though my sisters an E4?

I'll body her.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Jun 26, 2015, 11:43 PM)Rogue Wrote: Can I still join even though my sisters an E4?

I'll body her.

Sorry, Ganon. You'd probz have more skill with SSB4 tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jun 27, 2015, 01:07 AM)GingerxPug Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2015, 11:43 PM)Rogue Wrote: Can I still join even though my sisters an E4?

I'll body her.

Sorry, Ganon. You'd probz have more skill with SSB4  tjfRekt  tjfRekt  tjfRekt  kappa

You're right, but then again I'd rather be better in a game that has no luck factor involved. I like to earn my wins instead of pray for flinches, hits, and high rolls tjfRekt tjfRekt kappa
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.