Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Closed] The Forum Region League
(May 13, 2015, 02:12 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 13, 2015, 02:08 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: I wouldn't mind being a part of this! I had a really good mono-Fairy team a while back (although it was for singles) but I could use any type that might be needed to balance things out. :D
You can use any type you want as long as its one not already picked Smile

Well in that case I'd be happy to be a Fairy-type gym leader if that's okay with you. My reward could be a BR Mawile or something along those lines. :D
I would like to be one I have a pretty good ghost team
Ok guys I'll update it soon
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I made a Mono-Fire Team that I like, and my prize could be a BR Shiny Ponyta/Rapidash (If I can get someone to gen a couple for me)
PS Where can I submit my team for review?

(May 14, 2015, 05:07 PM)beastmoose Wrote: I made a Mono-Fire Team that I like, and my prize could be a BR Shiny Ponyta/Rapidash (If I can get someone to gen a couple for me)

You can PM the teams to me when you want but take your time and try to finalize it as much as you can ill be requesting everyones teams in about a week or more
Steel type is my turf. Empoleon, metagross, scizor, and so many more steel types that i have always loved. That is definitely my type if i can be a leader :D

Edit: reward for me would most likely be Scizor. In the past two weeks I have literally been obsessed with him
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(May 14, 2015, 05:48 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 14, 2015, 05:07 PM)beastmoose Wrote: I made a Mono-Fire Team that I like, and my prize could be a BR Shiny Ponyta/Rapidash (If I can get someone to gen a couple for me)

You can PM the teams to me when you want but take your time and try to finalize it as much as you can ill be requesting everyones teams in about a week or more

I'm actually really glad for this. In hindsight I picked a really tough type to use.
(May 14, 2015, 06:25 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(May 14, 2015, 05:48 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:

I'm actually really glad for this. In hindsight I picked a really tough type to use.

you can change it anytime up to when it starts and thats around the begining of june maybe earlier
(May 14, 2015, 06:12 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: Steel type is my turf. Empoleon, metagross, scizor, and so many more steel types that i have always loved. That is definitely my type if i can be a leader :D

Edit: reward for me would most likely be Scizor. In the past two weeks I have literally been obsessed with him

add you Smile, btw you think you can help with the rewards i know its a big task :P
I've been thinking and the Champion will probably be the first one to defeat the league what do you guys think?