Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Closed] The Forum Region League
We need 3 more elite four members and we can start to prepare to start the league, once i get the last three members i will request the gym leaders and elite four members to PM me their teams
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 23, 2015, 10:27 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 23, 2015, 10:21 AM)Unit501 Wrote: i would love to participate in this in any way possible. ether as a Challenger or  Gym leader or Elite Four. if i'm put in as Gym or elite my type would be ground if its still open.

yep, ground is all yours Smile
Ok cool. you can put me as gym or elite I really don't care and can we use dual typing pokemon like flygon who's both ground and dragon.
A legend fallen from grace.
(May 23, 2015, 10:40 AM)Unit501 Wrote:
(May 23, 2015, 10:27 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 23, 2015, 10:21 AM)Unit501 Wrote: i would love to participate in this in any way possible. ether as a Challenger or  Gym leader or Elite Four. if i'm put in as Gym or elite my type would be ground if its still open.

yep, ground is all yours Smile
Ok cool. you can put me as gym or elite I really don't care and can we use dual typing pokemon like flygon who's both ground and dragon.

yes ofcourse :D
Here the link to view the wins and how far a challanger is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0
Btw, Think of this as Pokemon Colosseum without the Shadow Pokemon and its all Double Battles ;p
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(May 23, 2015, 11:46 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Btw, Think of this as Pokemon Colosseum without the Shadow Pokemon and its all Double Battles ;p

Colosseum was all double battles already if I'm not mistaken. kappa

And @Anime just so you know, I'm changing my reward to Heracross since Mawile wouldn't make much sense from a Bug leader. :P

EDIT: 100th post kappa
(May 23, 2015, 02:31 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(May 23, 2015, 11:46 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Btw, Think of this as Pokemon Colosseum without the Shadow Pokemon and its all Double Battles ;p

Colosseum was all double battles already if I'm not mistaken.  kappa

And @Anime just so you know, I'm changing my reward to Heracross since Mawile wouldn't make much sense from a Bug leader.  :P

Ok i'll change it later away from home atm
All the gym leaders and elite four members have been selected, if you are one of them please create your teams and pm them to me as conformation that you are ready to start, remember is you are not active i will unfortunately have to remove your stop as Gym leader or Elite Four member
the teams for the gym leaders and elite four members are coming in swiftly i should be able to start in a couple days Smile
(May 23, 2015, 03:03 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 23, 2015, 02:31 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:

Colosseum was all double battles already if I'm not mistaken.  kappa

And @Anime just so you know, I'm changing my reward to Heracross since Mawile wouldn't make much sense from a Bug leader.  :P

Ok i'll change it later away from home atm
You can edit it so you only do singles ;p
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad