Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Contribution to the forum
I've been around here/following Justin's stream for a while now. I must say Justin's enthusiasm is the reason I completely regained my love for Pokémon. Despite that I haven't found a way to actually subscribe to the stream because I am from the Netherlands. Which gives me difficulties with PayPal and stuff.

However I want to help out in any way I can. So if you(Justin), the moderators, most trusted members have any things in which I may be able to help out? I gladly would.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
Hey, I am fairly new myself but some guesses are prepaid visa/master/other cards perhaps or simply continue to be a part of and promote the community. $ is not the only thing that matters.
(Aug 12, 2015, 07:04 PM)naitre Wrote:
  • Are you a battler? Sign up to be a mentor to new players!
  • Are you competitive? Respond to rate my team posts in the competitive discussion forum to provide feedback. Check this post first!
  • Do you like to build teams? Submit some builds for us!
  • Do you breed? Pokegen? Powersave? Anything? Try hosting a giveaway in the trading forum.
  • Are you proficient in other Pokemon-related abilities? Post in our welcome thread with an introduction and we can list you as a community resource!
  • Are you knowledgeable on the Pokéworld? Write us a guide or tutorial!
  • Since you're from Netherlands, why not try to engage with more of our European users? Try hosting an EU-friendly tournament so you all don't have to stay up until dawn to get in on the action!

Otherwise, just keep being a part of what makes this community so awesome. Keep watching the streams to support Justin, check out the replay channel, and don't be a stranger around the forums! Tell all your Poké-friends how great our community is and help it grow. Smile

Couldn't have said it better , if you cannot support the stream with money; spread the word, come hang out at Replay , participate in the forum .I'm sure most people agree the addition to the community more often than not is better than the 5 bucks a month to sub Smile.
Oh Hai Der   kappa
(Aug 12, 2015, 07:04 PM)naitre Wrote:
  • Are you a battler? Sign up to be a mentor to new players!
  • Are you competitive? Respond to rate my team posts in the competitive discussion forum to provide feedback. Check this post first!
  • Do you like to build teams? Submit some builds for us!
  • Do you breed? Pokegen? Powersave? Anything? Try hosting a giveaway in the trading forum.
  • Are you proficient in other Pokemon-related abilities? Post in our welcome thread with an introduction and we can list you as a community resource!
  • Are you knowledgeable on the Pokéworld? Write us a guide or tutorial!
  • Since you're from Netherlands, why not try to engage with more of our European users? Try hosting an EU-friendly tournament so you all don't have to stay up until dawn to get in on the action!

Otherwise, just keep being a part of what makes this community so awesome. Keep watching the streams to support Justin, check out the replay channel, and don't be a stranger around the forums! Tell all your Poké-friends how great our community is and help it grow. Smile

I am in possession of Powersaves, I breed as well, thus I can create giveaways. I like to think that I am decently knowledged about VGC and an okay battler. Angel I'll see what I can do.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.