Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Battle Spot Stats - A New Way to Look at Battle Spot
Battle Spot Stats - A New Way to Look at Battle Spot

[Image: Ca29df3UsAAZ7Hp.jpg]

Many of you don't know this but there is a new datamine-interactive website (BattleSpotStats.com) based on the usage stats of the Battle Spot ladder from the Pokemon Global Link then by Hetoord. While this might seem just the same as the regular information from what the Pokemon Global Link usually provides, BattleSpotStats.com goes "farther" by having the "top 20" of the following selections: Moves, Items, Teammates, Moves when Victorious/Defeated, and Opponent when Victorious/Defeated. Not only that, there's even a side where people can scroll down to the exact usage stats taken on a particular Pokemon similar to how Smogon does their monthly usage stats updates unlike the Global Link. The regular Pokemon site only shows the top 12 Pokemon but this alone can show what Pokemon are popular on the ladder than those who aren't featured. If anything, this site has all the information from Singles, Doubles, Triple, Rotations, and Season Special ladder usages all in one. All you have to do is manually change the the following categories: ORAS/XY, battle format, and season. If anyone is invested in laddering on and of these Battle Spot Metagame, then BattleSpotsStats.com if for you.

PS: For those who want information regarding the current VGC 2016 format, all you have to do is change the format to "special" not doubles (that's completely different) and make sure its Season 14. I say this because unfortunately I don't know if the battle spot special ladder is going to be VGC 2016 for only up to March or hopefully until Worlds, though that's likely not happening. To make this easier, I'll provide the link to the website showing all this information down below.

VGC 2016 from Battle Spot Special
I apologize for taking down the thread earlier since I noticed an error with the formatting and wanted to correct it. In the process I deleted the page info and got had to get another thread up immediately afterward.
This site is so useful! As someone who is still trying to get a grasp of the 2016 VGC rules, this is a valuable resource in helping me put together my team.
Thanks for sharing this, Kiev :D
[Insert signature here]
Thanks for sharing, that's soooo useful! ^_^
Could be good for team building, thanks for sharing Smile
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
This is so awesome! I was planning to make a thread for this when i stumbled upon it on one of your post so more people will know. But I knew you would make one sooner or later, and you didn't disappoint! Truly helpful, thanks Kiev! (I saw a lot calling you this, i hope you won't mind)
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?