12 92.31%
No!
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Breeding giveaway update and question
As many of you know, I had a giveaway where I breeded the pokemon you requested. Eventually, everybody stopped requesting and it got shut down. But, as I've stated in my last post in the giveaway, I said that I would finish this giveaway when I stopped taking requests. I've stuck to my word and finished all of the requests. Since I don't know @TheLastStaravia or @Jhinsuu's status at the moment, I've decided to finish their requests too. If you see your username here then please copy your request and post it in this thread with a gts request Smile If you asked for a mega stone, then add me and we can direct trade Smile I just want to restate that this isn't a giveaway. This is me sticking to my word and giving to those who haven't received. If you would like me to reopen it for a third time, then please vote in the poll above.
Well I think you should just restart the whole thing and if the people who posted still want their Pokémon then theyde happily post what they would like. Im not sure I just think that if you get rid of all your previous threads and just started a brand new one that, that would cause less confusion. But....this is just my opinion Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku