Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] EV Training Help Needed!!!!
Sad 
Whenever I'm reading builds, they always have recommended EVs. I'm trying to make a Whimsicott for DOUBLES.

The EVs I want:
196HP / 96 SpA / 216 Spe

I understand I can use "vitamins" to gain the first "100" EVs in any stat.

My questions:
How many EVs do you get from supertraining?
If I kill ONE zigzagoon, will that give me ONE speed stat? (assuming I don't have the POWER item equipped)
How do you keep track of all this crap?!  Angry
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Sep 1, 2016, 10:33 AM)devilmoth Wrote: Whenever I'm reading builds, they always have recommended EVs. I'm trying to make a Whimsicott for DOUBLES.

The EVs I want:
196HP / 96 SpA / 216 Spe

My questions:
If I kill ONE zigzagoon, will that give me ONE speed stat? (assuming I don't have the POWER item equipped)

at super training get a reset bag SAVE before using it when u use it it should show u the stats that will be wiped off
(Sep 1, 2016, 10:37 AM)BanditSin Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 10:33 AM)devilmoth Wrote: Whenever I'm reading builds, they always have recommended EVs. I'm trying to make a Whimsicott for DOUBLES.

The EVs I want:
196HP / 96 SpA / 216 Spe

My questions:

at super training get a reset bag SAVE before using it when u use it it should show u the stats that will be wiped off
go to this site it should give u all u need to know bout what pokemon to attack for what

http://nuggetbridge.com/blogs/entry/680-...-sapphire/
this is where math is involved.

So you want 196 hp ev's correct?

Subtract 100 from 196, sicne you have vatamins, thats 96 ev's left. The biggest bag you can get from super training is 12, so divide 96 by 12. The number you get is how many times you need to complete a bag. In this case, 96/12 is 8, so you would need 8 large bags, or just do the game 8 times.

This is for super training of course.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Just simply use surf on a horde and you'll get 5 EVs, plus macho brace and pokerus is 20 per 1 surf, pretty fast.
Do Anyone now how to use ev and iv ? 
Please!!
How do you now when you have 255 ev stats
(Sep 11, 2016, 03:48 PM)Mev Wrote: Do Anyone now how to use ev and iv ? 
Please!!

George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?

The EVs I want:
196HP / 96 SpA / 216 Spe

My questions:

Okay so firstly, you can get a minimum of 4 EVs and a maximum of 12 from Super Training. It depends on what level you select. The punching bags give you 1,4 or 12 depending on the size displayed. Yes, if you knock out 1 Zigzagoon you will obtain 1 speed stat on every Pokemon currently in your party if the EXP share is turned on or on the lead Pokemon if the EXP share is turned off. To keep track of all this, use a pen and paper, notepad app on your PC or you can boost a stat to max and use a reset bag to know how much EVs are in the stat (you must save your game before using the reset bag after EV training to make sure that EVs gained aren't lost forever)