Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] FT: Shiny Hunting Service
I'm willing to hunt for a shiny in the safari for oher shinies that I don't have in there! I'm really patient so I can get pretty much any of them. Make an offer and I'll see if it's worth it! I like shinies and legends so :3

I have a safari with all of the following:

dwebble
onix
mawile
metang 
klefki
nosepass
grumpig
espurr
sandshrew
nincada
mankey 
pancham 
growlithe
larvesta 
delphox 
seviper 
ariados 
muk
sunkern 
gabite
dragonair
sligoo 
foretress 
Shelgon
drowzee
shuppet
spiritomb
pachirisu
pikachu
pidgey 
Swanna
delibird 
beartic 
mamoswine
ninetails 
hoothoot 
cascoon 
venemoth 
toxicroak 
Kakuna
spheal 
bergmite
heracross
masqueraine

Pending:
devilmoth
Shiny wanted: Mawile
Offer: Riolu

ForestEmerald:
Shiny wanted: Espurr M/F
Offer: Mewtwo
I tend to give away free shinies.
Could you get me Shiny Sligoo? Sorry if I seem so desperate.
You don't sound deperate at all my friend. What do you have to offer? I have literally three or four safaris with it in lmbo.
If you can get me a shiny Mawile I can trade you a shiny Gallade or Riolu Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 19, 2016, 03:04 PM)devilmoth Wrote: If you can get me a shiny Mawile I can trade you a shiny Gallade or Riolu Smile

I'll do it for Riolu. Smile I should have it by tomorrow since you're the first one.
@NoRaTiX Thank you! ^_^ I can't wait! Hehe  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Make sure you enter in my ho-oh giveaway if you haven't :3
Sure! Why not haha  Heart
It's a free shiny, who would turn that down xD
Hi, could I please have a shiny Espurr? If possible, one of each gender? I will trade you two for two of course. My shinies are Vulpix, Diggersby, Furfrou, Persian, Yanmega, Pangoro and Gengar. My legendaries are Victini, Manaphy and Volcanion. I also have a shiny Mewtwo that I'm only willing to trade for both. Are any these okay?