2 20.00%
Gen 6
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Favorite Generation?
What is your favorite generation? I want to start a giveaway Smile For those of you waiting for the Shiny Sylveon/Umbreon Giveaway, I'm planning on starting it today if possible Smile
My favorite generation would be 6th generation. It's the generation where they realized that game content was more important than more Pokemon.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
My fav is gen 5. I like pretty much everything in it, although I was never able to use the multiplayer aspects of it... Most of the pokemon from Unova are my fav, including Sawk and Throh who are by far my most favorite pokemon.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Mar 12, 2016, 10:46 AM)w2gMk Wrote: My fav is gen 5. I like pretty much everything in it, although I was never able to use the multiplayer aspects of it... Most of the pokemon from Unova are my fav, including Sawk and Throh who are by far my most favorite pokemon.
Same!!
Second generation. Not only HGSS was my first pokemon game (and still my favourite one because of almost everything) but also I'm quite the manga fan.
And I just love Gold and Silver, they're my favourite characters in the whole Pokemon franchise. I loved Silver as a rival, he was so freaking perfect! Not your special delicate flower type, who asks you politely if you would like to battle (oh God, how I utterly despise Serena and Shauna, it's the first time I regretted not playing as a girl because then I wouldn't have to endure all the Serena encounters) but a real bad guy! And not only was he a rival who makes you want to beat him up like Green (or Blue, dunno really why would you translate a perfectly English word into another English word that's not even close to the original) but he actually had some kind of backstory and was shown to slowly change his mind as he grew to love his pokemon.
But the less important things aside, I love pokemon's design in the second generation as much as I do love the first one's design. I love almost all pokemon up to the second generation. A Johto giveaway would be a paridse to me <3