Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

shinyies from gts
have any of you got a shiny from the GTS from just wanting a normal pokemon? I know this seems kindof random, but this has happened to me a couple of times. So far I've got a shiny scizor, shiny froslass, and shiny arceus( at the time all the arceuses where from a shiny japanese event, or hacked, so that is less suprising, now they won't because of pokemon 20). Is this some kind of obscure shiny hunting method? please tell me if you got any this way.
I've actually gotten a venonat once, i've seen quite a few but i never have the random mon they're asking for
funnily enough, I have gotten quite a bit of shinys thanks to GTS
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Yes actually lol When I was trying to complete my national dex I deposited a Slurpuff into the GTS asking for an Electrivire. The Electrivire was shiny and BR. Pretty freaking sweet if you ask me xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I got a shiny whismur, and that's about. I mostly get Magicarp
(Sep 16, 2016, 07:15 PM)boazisg Wrote: have any of you got a shiny from the GTS from just wanting a normal pokemon? I know this seems kindof random, but this has happened to me a couple of times. So far I've got a shiny scizor, shiny froslass, and shiny arceus( at the time all the arceuses where from a shiny japanese event, or hacked, so that is less suprising, now they won't because of pokemon 20). Is this some kind of obscure shiny hunting method? please tell me if you got any this way.

I have gotten a random shiny ninjask, totally randomly. I wasn't even  offering a shiny at that time and it was a total surprise. I've never seen any other shiny tho.
well then, I guess we found a new hiny hunting method
I got a shiny Drifloon once, it was a surprise because I was requestig for a Drifloon to implement the Masude method and get a shiny Drifloon. :D
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
lol another guy just gave me a shiny mandibuzz with pokerus.