Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Favorite Pokemon??
I bet you guys cant guess mine

No?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKN_GhwSbpYUZGUGzr1zJ...bvbhthSXbS]Duh mines like this lil guy.
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Krabby and Kingler! Have always loved crabs since I was little and even had a couple of them as pets :D
Been trying to breed a shiny one but still no luck Sad
#LillieDefenseSquad
@"Vinnie050" That's awesome! I feels like some Pokémon like Bulbasuar, Chikorita, and Krabby/Kingler just don't get enough love! Btw if you want I can help you find a shiny one Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Pfft chikorita is the only thing I love more than Senpai Eckley
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Sep 5, 2016, 02:24 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @"Vinnie050" That's awesome! I feels like some Pokémon like Bulbasuar, Chikorita, and Krabby/Kingler just don't get enough love! Btw if you want I can help you find a shiny one Smile

I love Bulbasaur too, but don't really like Venusaur Sad Wish it was possible to be competitive with a Bulbasaur or an Ivysaur :D

That would be great :D if it isnt too big of a hassle of course Wink
#LillieDefenseSquad
My favorites are Jolteon and Breloom! Jolteon especially far back, I used him instead of Pikachu on my pokemon Yellow E4 team
There's so many Pokemon I love but my favourite has got to be Lucario even found myself an adorable Lucario plushie  Heart

[Image: 250px-448Lucario.png]

I also love Raichu and Arcanine plus the Buizel line, I grew up with gen 4 and watching the anime I just loved Ash's Buizel. 
[Image: tumblr_nnse9t7k3d1uo9l9co1_r1_500.gif]

you can probably guess I loved this episode as a kid  Heart
From playing the actual game and design standpoint : Mega-Kangaskhan (really cool mega design; ever since gen 1 I wondered about the baby in the pouch and her taking it out to mimic the parent is so cool! if not a little OP. Just love how they took mediocre mons and beefed them up a bit in these later gens)

From the anime: Bulbasaur (so sassy...)

and just because @Kaliscoraven  and I own skunks in real life: Stunky/Skuntank
My favorite Pokemon of all time has to be Ralts
My favorite would have to be totodile