Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Oh, so you only want Legit Pokemon?
@"MudkipLegend" I feel like you didn't get the spirit of my post one bit lol I was complaining about people who complain about hacked pokemon

@Eckley Check it out on Smogon/Pokemon Showdown. It is illegal for Mudkip to use Judgement
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Sep 20, 2016, 01:51 PM)Eckley Wrote: @"MudkipLegend" so you're telling me it's a real Pokemon? Can I use it in smoglyon singles vgc tournaments? Please respond thanks

ye pls up my rep cos i helpd
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Sep 20, 2016, 02:01 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote:
(Sep 20, 2016, 01:51 PM)Eckley Wrote: @"MudkipLegend" so you're telling me it's a real Pokemon? Can I use it in smoglyon singles vgc tournaments? Please respond thanks

ye pls up my rep cos i helpd

@"MudkipLegend" I'm new here, but I think I did it right. Pls check rep thx for helping!!! 111!1!21!one!!
I heard mega venusaur was ubers, but my magikarp is anything goes tier. Does this mean my Mimikyu will beat Amoonguss?
@Eckley We all know Mimmikyu is a "Cute" Type, and Amoonguss is an "Abomination" type so yes, Mimmikyu wins
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
How you guys consistently ruin threads, I'll never know. I only hate illegal mons. Ever fought someone with sturdy shedinja with the glasses thingy? how do you even
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?