Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] G'day and Welcome to the World of Pokemon Mate!
I like it, i thought kangaroos were popular in Australia, or did they transfer?

Or is there already added a kangaroo Fighting type? (Kangaroo jack)

Kangorian/Kangutucus/kanagoris(pseudo becoming dragon at finals?)
Have we had a psychic-dragon yet? And water poison, 10/10 types.
@Drangor2 Thanks I forgot to add that, I had it on a list of beta Pokemon and forgot about it lol.
OU MASTER RACE
Update bump.

@stephenWITNESS @RetroTyphlosion @moo311 and of course senpaibest girl @FireTaco
OU MASTER RACE
This is great and an amazing idea.

1) I usually go for the water starter, but I have to choose the fire starter because sheep are my favorite animal. I'm a little reluctant because of the typing, but I'll let it slide one more time.

2) I love the idea of the pseudo-legendary being a kangaroo. I also love the fact that it's a normal-fighting type.

3) The first box legendary's ability seems maybe a little too powerful smogon please don't ban it, but I guess it's a legendary so it's fine.

4) The second box legendary's origin stood out to me. I remember waking up early and watching cartoons for hours. This brought back memories of the tasmanian devil in the looney toons cartoons.

5) The story seems really interesting, especially the fact that you're not popular with the tribe.

In conclusion, I could see this as a real pokemon game. The story is interesting and the pokemon seem like pokemon that gamefreak might make
Update bump
@Dova @gkh1997 @Chansey and Senpai @FireTaco
OU MASTER RACE
Update bump
Tagging @PerchPond and @0kamii today
OU MASTER RACE
For some reason, I always got mentioned at midnight or busy studying for tests. Sad

I will write I have the time. Sad
What is a signature and how do I get one?
All I want is a traveling gym leader who's based on Steve Irwin.

[Image: tumblr_mk29swzdSR1r413h3o1_400.jpg]
​​​​​​[Image: krookodile.png] [Image: feraligatr.png] [Image: komala.png][Image: kangaskhan.png] :marowak:[Image: kommo-o.png]
(Nov 15, 2017, 03:47 PM)Chansey Wrote: All I want is a traveling gym leader who's based on Steve Irwin.

[Image: tumblr_mk29swzdSR1r413h3o1_400.jpg]
​​​​​​[Image: krookodile.png] [Image: feraligatr.png] [Image: komala.png][Image: kangaskhan.png] [Image: marowak.png][Image: kommo-o.png]
@Chansey Shouldn't he have a Mantine on his team #Savage? Shy
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda