5 14.71%
Nuzlocke Challenges
11.76%
4 11.76%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Hola Everyone
Hey guys! Coming at you again with another poll. The question is "how do you enjoy playing Pokemon?"
I definitely enjoy breeding for competitive play along with battling in competitions.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
There's no option for shiny hunting here, so I'll post here. I liek shiny hunting lel
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(May 4, 2016, 12:41 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: There's no option for shiny hunting here, so I'll post here. I liek shiny hunting lel

Lol oops, I forgot about that. I'd consider it under breeding and trading though since the Masuda Method is popular for getting shinies :P
Personally I just like battling competitively at the moment though taking a break from VGC 16 given the format has become extremely matchup-based. Instead I'm going to focus on two things here: PFA (Draft-style battling) and the Sun & Moon Timeline (shameless plug) kappa to have all the most relevant information all in one post. Nuzlockes have kinda come dry for me honestly since I always find myself beating the game with a sufficient amount of Pokemon in the end with at least moderate casualties. If there's one thing I have to do, definately it is completing the Dex for my OR copy since I haven't gotten the shiny charm yet. This might take entire month of May, but I want to finish FE Fates since I stopped my first play through towards the end and haven't done anything since. Well now I'm talking about Fates so will leave it at that.
Bump.
My brother and I are curious with FE: Fates, too @Black117. Is it good?

Back on topic, (completing the dex, breeding, and competitive battling)

Completing the dex is what keeps me from playing other games. Not just completing the normal dex though, since I already have the shiny charm, but completing a competitive living dex.

Not just regular competitive living dex, but with me as the OT of all of them (except events and some legendaries that I failed to SR T-T), so breeding is also involved.

I also like them to have EV distributions that I thought of myself and not just the standard 252/252/4 either, I want to maximize the potential of mons (although some mons, i really don't have a choice), to do this I have to be at somehow knowledgeable in competitive battling.

I don't do nuzlock challenges but I don't let my pokemons faint anyway.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

OK I'm not going to lie... I'm a total noob at FE Fates and learning from the other people here like @GingerxPug, @Squaeb, and others. Funny enough I still haven't played the game now since like about 10 or 11 days. Definitely recommend asking those two for helps and honestly its a great game to buy. Hell I'd probably buy every DLC content from it in June.
Can't wait until Sun and Moon to get back into competitive battling :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 12, 2016, 05:31 AM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: Can't wait until Sun and Moon to get back into competitive battling :D

Me too! The VGC scene this year has become stale already. I'm still going to battle competitively online, but I'm really hoping that Sun and Moon shake things up in the VGC community.