Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] How Do you Eat your Pokemon!? (bored)
Pokemon have been on the plate for a long time (im looking at you magkarp and Slowpoke).  After all, isnt the best way to catch a pokemon in your stomach?  Just thought I'd make a fun little (and ilbeit dark) pokemon thread to see how you prefer your poke pallet!

Personally I prefer a nice dinner of Mareep shank on a plate of Leafeon lettuce with Amoongus and Shroomish sauce.  A tall glass of Moomoo milk and Slurpuff sundae for dessert topped with a couple Cherubi (made with vanilllish ice cream mind you).
I eat Poffins
OU MASTER RACE
Darkness is where I thrive (there's a reason I prefer being the bad guy in games)

As a starter I prefer a plate of raw Slowpoke tails, since they're chewier and have a more vibrant taste when raw. During the main course I'd have a glass of Tsareena juice, which I imagine is mildly alcoholic but still fruity and tropical (I'd originally gone with Bounsweet but Tsareena is more tropical.) to go with a Magikarp fillet in a Morelull sauce, which I'm sure makes you sleepy. Dessert would have to be a couple of Yanma coated in Vespiquen honey before I presumably get knocked out from the Morelull sauce...

That's all then. I'm going to go back to reading Shakespeare and floundering in an attempt to understand any of the characters' motives.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Truly the most delectable pokemon is Sharpedo. Once the meat within that rough skin is cooked it is quite amazing! And as my fellow diners must know, Inkay and octillery sushi is awesome. Finally a deep fried slowpoke tail and for desert a swirlix-moomoo milk cake. Heavenly.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 16, 2018, 10:11 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Darkness is where I thrive (there's a reason I prefer being the bad guy in games)

As a starter I prefer a plate of raw Slowpoke tails, since they're chewier and have a more vibrant taste when raw. During the main course I'd have a glass of Tsareena juice, which I imagine is mildly alcoholic but still fruity and tropical (I'd originally gone with Bounsweet but Tsareena is more tropical.) to go with a Magikarp fillet in a Morelull sauce, which I'm sure makes you sleepy. Dessert would have to be a couple of Yanma coated in Vespiquen honey before I presumably get knocked out from the Morelull sauce...

That's all then. I'm going to go back to reading Shakespeare and floundering in an attempt to understand any of the characters' motives.

I personally prefer my slowpoke roasted.  So tender, so sweet!  I have a bit of a sweet tooth.  I dont drink alcohal but Tsareena does have a good juice kick when freshly squeezed.  Magikarp is a good go too.  Probably a reason it's been around so long!  

Insects covered in honey.  Interesting choice.  I see you're oging for a more paleo diet.  

Shakespeare is also a great way to fall asleep! :D
(Jan 16, 2018, 10:43 AM)Dova Wrote: Truly the most delectable pokemon is Sharpedo. Once the meat within that rough skin is cooked it is quite amazing! And as my fellow diners must know, Inkay and octillery sushi is awesome. Finally a deep fried slowpoke tail and for desert a swirlix-moomoo milk cake. Heavenly.

OHMYGOD! So Many Sushi Options!  How do you even pick!?  I'm sure Manaphy would be delectible in this dish, but alas, difficult to capture.  

I just came back from NZ recently and they brought an entire grilled Sharpedo to the table as a shareable entree!  the skin was freshly peeled...mmmmm.

The last sushi I had used special cooked skrelp to wrap the sushi (as you know if must be cooked to get the poison out).  Then cooled and wrapped.  And you know you cant go wrong with fresh Clauncher.