Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Just Wanna Say I Miss Everyone...
Hey, its Scott. I just came by to be nostalgic and maybe hear some words from some old friends.
 When I first joined this forum, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were the newest games in the series. I literally made an account just so I could add peoples friend codes and shiny hunt at their safaris. When I think back on those days, they were some of the best of my teenage life. I made close friends, joined a guild, helped host giveaways, participated in tournaments. 

I come back here a lot, even all these years later, just to see how everyone's doing. Sadly, it doesn't look like they're up to much anymore. But hey, if anyone who remembers me is still around, I'd just like to say hey. I miss you guys.

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
@0kamii @RetroTyphlosion miss u guys Smile

Yep.. got the same feeling a few weeks ago. Miss the weird activites and dynamics between the people. Hope you're doing well Smile
Hey dude, glad to see you're still doing good. I still occasionally frequent the site here and there though I (and many) haven't posted much. Miss u guys too.
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 29, 2020, 07:33 PM)Kris Wrote: Hey dude, glad to see you're still doing good. I still occasionally frequent the site here and there though I (and many) haven't posted much. Miss u guys too.

Love u kris, I miss your monthly meet n greets. Hope you're doin well. 

Also like, did the discord get deleted like forever ago because one day I just wasn't in it anymore and that's basically when I stopped coming back

...man. Time flies, dude.

I first joined this forum when I was what, 14? You can tell by reading my messages that they were from a younger author.

@Kris, @ScottyThunder, @Reis ..... its good to see you again. Corny as it sounds... this forum honestly shaped some aspects of my own personality. Not only was it my first experience really "using" the internet, but it showed me ethics, communication, and the friendship felt between people of a similar interest.

Love you guys. Again.... its wonderful to hear you once more. Feel free to add me on Discord, I'm Retro#0305. I'd love to speak with you.

Take care, everyone.

-Retro
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Nov 2, 2020, 01:03 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: ...man. Time flies, dude.

I first joined this forum when I was what, 14? You can tell by reading my messages that they were from a younger author.

@Kris, @ScottyThunder, @Reis ..... its good to see you again. Corny as it sounds... this forum honestly shaped some aspects of my own personality. Not only was it my first experience really "using" the internet, but it showed me ethics, communication, and the friendship felt between people of a similar interest.

Love you guys. Again.... its wonderful to hear you once more. Feel free to add me on Discord, I'm Retro#0305. I'd love to speak with you.

Take care, everyone.

-Retro

@RetroTyphlosion its literally been years dude. YEARS. Where did it all go? I remember I used to check the forums at school just so I could talk to everyone while I had free time. I had the site pinned on my school chromebook's bookmarks. They were good years. Some of my best, if I'm being honest. I love you man. Its good to hear from you.

Just logged in to say that a lot has changed...I don't even go by this username anymore (I'm Swirlpuffy now, if anyone wants to follow my social media.) Apparently I joined this forum when I was 12, which is pretty crazy. I miss what this community had and I'm nostalgic for the time I spent here.
Ditto
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Woahhh I remember this place. Stupid little me got banned, ey? By the time my account is back I see almost nothing new... Ironic how someone who got banned months after joining is now the head moderator of like... seven different communities?
Either way, this place was a key part of shaping my life before I finally got meds for my ADHD. 
Y'all remember moo? Was it moo311 or something?
I miss this place.