Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Least favorite pokemon
I want to know the pokemon you like the least and, preferably, the reason why. My least favorite pokemon is zangoose because it knocked out a shiny seviper I was hunting for in XY.
@moo311 I don't like vespiquen, it just seems like something so much better could have been made, or at least have something for the male combee but they haven't. (I also feel like you're gonna end up making this a giveaway haha)
Salazzle, specifically shiny salazzle. It is way too overrated, and I like shiny salandit because it looks like a prisoner with the white body.
@The Flying Scotsman I think male combee could really use something to make it better like an evolution. Also, about the giveaway idea, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Reis That's a new outlook on shiny salazzle. Also, I never thought of the design of salandit that way.
All of gen 5  I think Sunkern and Sunflora are utter garbage and should have been done differently or not included at all. They are useless even in campaign and has nothing unique really connected to their evolutionary line.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@PerchPond The only thing unique about the sunkern line is the fact that they're based off of sunflowers and they're known for their horrible stats.
@moo311 Indeed, and Sunflora in particular feels quite underdesigned and bland Undecided
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Brionne. Easily the ugliest Pokemon in the series. I dare anyone to point out 1 (One) good feature on it.
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris gasp Brionne is super cute! Look at it's eyes! although the gender ratio is skewed so it's kinda creepy sometimes

My least favorite Pokemon is Mr. Mime. It's just... creepy.  Stats, moves, and natures aside, it's just a very odd Pokemon. I always had to look away from the screen when it showed up on the anime. I also KOed  it as fast as possible in the games.
@moo311
:basculin:

Probably Basculin. It's just such a nothing pokémon. That, and I fished up several Shiny ones while trying to hunt a Shiny Dratini and a Shiny Poliwhirl. They look kind of fugly, and they just get in the way. If I didn't need one for my Living Dex, I never would've bothered catching one. There's just no point.

- 0kamii

P.S. See that? The PokemonForever archive doesn't even have a picture of one.
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder