Collection!
58.06%
18 58.06%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Legendary Abuse!!!
Shocked 
*takes a deep breath* I hate Legendarys. *hears crowd gash* Yup, hate them. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that you HAVE to catch some of them in order to complete your National Pokedex, I wouldn't even bother. When people use them in battles it drives me crazy. I would so much rather just use non-legendary pokemon trained to do epic damage. In fact, the box of legendaries I have has one purpose only--save them to trade for pokemon that I need to complete my Pokedex.

Yup, I traded my Yvetal for a Octillery. It wasn't even shiny. No regrets. (and if I did, a simple reset wouldn't kill me) I would do it again. (No offering though, I have some serious needs now lol)

Anyways, anybody else out there guilty of committing what I call Legendary Abuse? lol
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Yup gave away my shaymin
What's it good for anyways? Lol! I wonder what somebody would think if I traded one through WT...
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Are you kidding me?

give me yours then pls Sad 

i I gave mine away :/
I don't actually have one :/ But if I did I would... I was talking about maybe something else
Your a troll
On Wonder Trade or here? O.o
Here xD lol I just miss my shaymin hehe
I hate legendaries. Competitively. Other than that they're cool with me
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I hate to be rude but I think you're missing the big picture. If you don't like people using legends in competitive battles, find a way to avoid it - it really isn't that hard. Also, one big part of an RPG is feeling godlike at the end - nothing can stand in your way. With a full team of legendaries and mythicals, you do get that feeling. Plus, the lore is tons of fun to explore and theorize on. If you really hate people using legendaries on Wi-Fi battles, you have three solutions:
  1. Stop using randoms. Ask online passerby for flat rules or whatever you need to do
  2. Use your own legendaries. It's honestly the easiest way to counter them
  3. Typically, legend users are just casuals who wanna win - can't harm them for that. Chances are, they don't mess with IVs and EVs, so use super-powered Pokemon against them. Pull a PIMPNITE and sweep a team of Valcanion with just a high Jump Kick Metitite. In my honest opinion, you have no reason to complain about casuals using legendaries when you should be able to take them on
Hate me or not, that's just the way I see things
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to