Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Newb, Save File on Pokèmon Y, Pokègen??
[Image: tumblr_mrmg6bVDQk1r346c6o1_1280.gif]

Hi Guys! Cloudy is new here! *No one claps* Oh okay..

I just wan
t to ask you people something... For some reason my save file on my Y version is going weird... Ever since I started Pokègenning, my save data is going nuts... I didn't lose any Pokèmon, I don't think it was corrupted, all my badges are there, I unlocked all the cities in Kalos, I defeated the Elite Four, etc. But for some odd reason, it just takes me back to when the Professer gives me my second starter! Then I get an invisible Mr. Bonding when I enter the gate to enter Route 5, then I go to Champier Town or whatever, then it won't let me progress, the man at the exit of the town says I should be going to the Castle at the town, and it was free, and I knew there was a short cut scene there about that ninja dude on the second floor tells you there's a Snorlax blocking the path, so I went in! But... There's no Shauna, no Ninja, the Ninja dude was on the second floor, IT'S ALL WEIRD! Whenever I enter a gym, it thinks I'm actually battling the Gym Leader themselves, when really, I HAVE THE GYM BADGE! For those of you who are thinking that I didn't back up the save, I did.

I tried the scene where you pick up your Kanto starter again, it just does the same thing, I know I could ignore it, it's just irratating. Help? It's been 3 months since I got Pkhex and I can'y stand the cut scenes ;-;

~Cloudy
And kids, this is why you don't cheat Kappa
@MagicalMops 
I was on Pkhex once when that happened, okay? Do you want me to leave this site because it's 'Cheater Free'? It didn't do anything like corruption, and loss of items and/or Pokèmon. One thing to note is that, I got schizophrenia. rip me, 2016-2016 Because I'm not welcomed

Edit: I just want some friends ;-;
(Aug 25, 2016, 12:08 PM)SleepyClouds Wrote: @MagicalMops 
I was on Pkhex once when that happened, okay? Do you want me to leave this site because it's 'Cheater Free'? It didn't do anything like corruption, and loss of items and/or Pokèmon. One thing to note is that, I got schizophrenia. rip me, 2016-2016 Because I'm not welcomed

Edit: I just want some friends ;-;
@SleepyClouds 
Lol I was just kidding, there are numerous genners on the forum.
I'm not against it, lol don't take me so seriously.  :P

I'm sorry if i offended you in any way ^^
I think you will have to backup your boxes and start from scratch to be honest. Sucks but i think this is the only thing you can do.
@Platinum2183 
What does that mean?
i guess you restart is the best choice...
(i can help you with pokemon if you want to) Smile