Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Noobed out
I accidentally ran away from a shiny. Pleas tell me i'm not the only one.
No worry,i ran away from a Shiny Shuppet while i was hunting..
check on Youtube, so many fails even on Legendaries
You are not alone here. We all have in one way lost a shiny. Me was by my 3DS dying on me the minute that purple Mudkip hatched. I died inside when that happen
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I horde hunted shuppet while watching tv (maybe not the smartest choice). I wasn't paying attetion when the shiny shuppet appeared in the middle of the horde. So i pressed run and I saw the shiny first after i had pressed run. I saw it in the last chance to see the pokemons before the screen turns black and you are back in the overworld (I think it's called that). I felt so bad and after that i haven't tried to get the shiny shuppet.
But i think it's quite fun to think about it :D
I'm so glad I'm not the only noob on the tube lol. thanks you guys for making me feel better.
I actually ended up catching a shiny teddiursa later in the day.
The first shiny I ever found was my favorite pokemon Throh. Unfortunately it was on pokemon White 1, and as such I didn't notice he was shiny while hp training things. I found out later when I was looking at him in the pokedex that I suddenly had a shiny sprite unlocked. :L
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
i was chain fishing for a shiny barboach and i found one, i sent out my Sceptile but instead of using false swipe i ended up using leaf blade...
(Feb 23, 2016, 08:59 AM)veven Wrote: I felt so bad and after that i haven't tried to get the shiny shuppet.
Ikr? I ran away from my Shuppet, now i get them feels when i see a Shuppet :p