Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Nuzlocke?
If I made a Nuzlocke series on YouTube, how many people would watch?   Undecided
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
I'd be quite interested! ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Hmm. I'm still not so sure though. @devilmoth 
Sure, why not? :D
Lol I'm not sure how many people would watch all together though.
Ill watch :D
i would what will/is ur youtube name
I would watch.
Going to be more straight, if you plan on starting a Youtube Channel, or doing a Nuzlocke as a playthrough, just keep at it. Sure there won't be as much viewers as expected, but this is usually that first step, or kick start the person needs to get to start up. There's other factors to apply like quality, personality, how consistent you are. Try to promote yourself at social media when possible, though keep it to a medium. Be sure to make the nuzlocke series as fun or engaging as possible.
Thanks for the advice @Black117 . I am definitely considering a Nuzlocke now. And @devilmoth @MagicalMops @Hatonacat @silverswitch1234 @The_Real_Guy my Youtube channel link should be in my profile on my website link or just click on the link under this post called "website". It SHOULD link it to my Youtube. I'm saying it should because I had a problem with the links before lol. Oh and I don't even know what copy of Pokemon I should do. I have a Omega Ruby copy & a Y copy up for a Nuzlocke. I'll do a poll on which one I should do lol.