Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Official Ragethread
Thumbs Down 
"The world's already grim enough so let's just get along"

I'm setting this up to be the greatest randomest thread out here. Making friends is a great thing to do, and the obvious best way to do so is by hating things (or at least scientists say you can find love through hate).

So if you haven't already guessed this thread is all about complaints. Relevant ones, of course. Don't go ranting about these forums or Beiber's newest trim, we're keeping this one for Pokemon-related anger. We've all got some complaints about the games no matter how much we love them; those shinies, annoying characters, the graphics of Oak's face...it's all worth a bit of shouting, I'm sure. Because of this I'm now proud to announce a domain where we can all complain about things we don't like in the series.

Yep, really good idea...

Without further ado, please go and tell us all what it is you were disappointed by in the Pokemon series. Be it the games, films or TV series.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Got to start it off with how the PWT in Driftveil City was never brought back. It was one of the best features in gen 5 and is 1'000'000'000 times more fun than the battle tree
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
The bubbling mechanic is so tedious, especially for dratini. I spend 3 minutes trying to hook a pokemon and then spend 30-60 seconds going back to get the dratini, and it has an encounter rate of less then 20 I think
Got ultra moon on release date just so i can spend the rest of my life soft resetig for a shiny rowlet which will never bless me with it's presence for as long as i live Angry Angry Angry Angry Send Help
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
@Reis 

It's 1% normally and 10% if bubbling for dratini, for future reference you can save before casting your rod and just soft reset the bubbles to retry instead of trying to get the bubbles to re-appear each time

Me? Rage? What about, hm?

Probably that there were no new Fossil Pokémon in Alola. I mean, come on! It was such a easy thing they could've done, and we've gotten new ones in every generation except two, and now seven! Ugh. It's frustrating. I mean, I know I made a post talking about some of the dinos they could've used, but that hardly makes up for it.

Also, I know that geologically, there aren't many fossils in Hawaii, but that's hardly an excuse. Ain't no T-Rex fossil been discovered in France and Kalos still had Tyrantrum. I just think it was such a missed opportunity for some really unique fossil mons. Could've been a Mosasaur, or a Plesiosaur, maybe an Ichthyosaurus, or a Triobite? Something aquatic found off the coast. Alola only has 4 new Rock-Types total anyway, two of which are Ultra Beasts.

Eh, maybe it's just me. I really wanted new Fossil Pok
émon. Though I agree wholeheartedly with @stephenWITNESS. Bring back the PWT!

- 0kamii

P.S. Just finished looking up what fossils have been discovered in France, and there's this thing called the Pyroraptor. Can you imagine what an awesome Rock/Fire-Type this thing would make?
[Image: Pyroraptor-Camila-Chair_4f78.jpg]
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

I got attacked some days ago by some people...
i personally hate how events went from intricate storylines, like celebi and sinjoh ruins in HGSS, to just getting a pokemon/item from some random guy (yes i am aware that even in past games there were events that just gave you a pokemon/item, but most of the time that pokemon/item would trigger an in-game event). i also hate it when a pokemon gets its shiny distributed as an event even though it can be obtained through normal play. a good example of this is type: null/silvally. imagine spending days/weeks/months soft resseting, getting the shiny, and then finding out that the next day, anyone with access to internet and a code can get it in less than 5 minutes.
I'm completely with you there, @0kamii. Fossil pokemon are by far the coolest kind out there and I'm disappointed that fossil guy in his caravan didn't find any new ones. It was the perfect opportunity for them to add a quest/event of some sort where you could get new fossil pokemon and they dodged it!

Also, merry christmas to anyone reading this.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
The community.

That's all
OU MASTER RACE