Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Official Ragethread
(on another site because i wanted some opinions on the switch...)

Aaah i need to continue U mooon, first time that i pause a game for so long
Totem Raticate...yeesh. It's horrible, and almost beat my party because I can't play the game every other attack it did flinched me! Please don't make me fight it again!
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
:0 racismn
@RetroTyphlosion Yes excuse you. You mean to tell me the majority of the Pokemon community is friendly and nice? Good joke.
OU MASTER RACE
I keep telling around the world web that this site is best/trusted place, is it not true then ? :0
the new fishing mechanics. They appeared in S/M too. Why do i have to fish at CERTAIN spots??? Why can't i just whip my rod out any time (oh jeez that sounds wrong) and just fish at an body of water I want? And different fishing rods to get better mons?? What happened there?

Also, more variety for hair and clothes would be greatly appreciated. I honestly loved all of Kalos's outfits and hair options!
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
abilities like slow start, defeatist and truant are really dumb. i get that the pokémon that have those abilities have really good stats and that gamefreak felt a need to "nerf" them , and thats fair, but instead of giving those pokemon these abilities and essentially just ruining them, they could've just gave them slightly worst stats and making them usable, but not overpowered pokémon. this really infuriating to me.
Actually I got a great one.

The people who genuinely want and think that Gen 8 will release next year.

Why do you want a rushed product again? I mean, it's obviously not coming until 2019 but the fact that people are so impatient and want a new Pokemon game every year instead of a complete game that takes a bit longer is actually ridiculous. If XY weren't rushed we'd have had a good Gen 6 game, but people constantly begging for Hoenn remakes not only ruined XY but Gen 6 in general.
OU MASTER RACE
Why is Totem Mimikyu suddenly faster than my Salazzle? It never used to be! I finally won by punching it in the face with steelium-z but that was really fun.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Alright......I've got it!
Why in the 9 hells is gen 7's fishing so stupid! Would it kill them to let us fish? Also why must hidden grotto Bagon be so hard to come by? And my third complaint is that USUM wasn't released instead of SM and then I get my gen 4 remake. 
Also, @Kris , gen 6 was good.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ