Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Oh, so you only want Legit Pokemon?
Thumbs Down 
I've seen a lot of posts and whatnot about Hack checking and crap... it's making my hairs turn gray, so me and my attitude made this pointless thread to hopefully enlighten some people. 

Enjoy! If you only want Legit Pokemon:

1. If it's a shiny, and you got it from GTS or Wondertrade, it's probably hacked or cloned. If you are against these Pokemon, you should stay away from both these places no matter what.
  2. If the OT is AusLove/Sataki/Whitney/TeamPokeNoob.. etc, it's a clone. Release these right away.. you don't want them. They aren't "Legit"
  3. If that shiny salamence you just received knows Bubble Beam, it's a hack.
  4. A lot of giveaways on here involve clones and PKHex, if you are looking for Legit only, stay away from our giveaways. 

Oh, and THIS rumor drives me completely nuts and if you believe it, shame on your face: IF IT'S MISSING A BLUE PENTAGON IT MEANS IT DIDN'T COME FROM GEN 6!!!! In no bloody way does this mean it was a hack if the pentagon is missing. Most pokemon without a blue pentagon you'll notice is from Unova or whatever, not Kalos or Hoenn. If its a 6 gen however, and it's missing the blue pentagon, that is a different story. but no, it CONFIRMS NOTHING! So please guys, STOP with this ridiculousness! Please, you all are making me feel old!!!  Angry

Good day, and Happy Training!

---------------
Edit: If anybody has anything they want to add to this, please feel free to let me know.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
hacked pokemon are good
@bamman I have no problem with hacks or clones >.< Just people who complain about getting them.... it bugs me... half the pokemon out there aren't legit xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
You can't receive a salamence with bubble beam. GTS would catch it before it's traded

Also the OT thing is bogus. You can make your trainer name whatever you want.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
@"Squeab" does this mean my shiny Magikarp that knows Judgement is hacked? It's difficult to tell, I'm having a lot of trouble. Please help, thanks
@Eckley That shiny Magikarp is so hacked I don't ever want to look at it xD

@"Squeab" I'm just generalizing, shush! xD
(Sep 20, 2016, 09:28 AM)Eckley Wrote: @"Squeab" does this mean my shiny Magikarp that knows Judgement is hacked? It's difficult to tell, I'm having a lot of trouble. Please help, thanks

Ill have you know that my Magikarp knows Judgement because I bred it with my Bidoof that knows Judgement
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
@"MudkipLegend" If that were true, Judgement wouldn't an illegal move for Magikarp to learn :/
(Sep 20, 2016, 01:35 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @"MudkipLegend" If that were true, Judgement wouldn't an illegal move for Magikarp to learn :/

To be honest your complaint is very bad, being as not all pokemon are hacked just because they have the blue pentagon and/or are shiny could mean someone bred them legitimately. Honestly whether the pokemon are hacked or not doesnt matter because you can not use them online if they were legal anyways. Plus just because a pokemon is hacked or not bred legitimately doesnt mean that its any better. They still have a limit of 508 evs and 252 in each stat as well as only 31 ivs in each stat. Being that these dont change anything just because the one's that gen have less time to breed their pokemon and this is the more convenient option for them doesnt mean that the certain pokemon is better.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
@"MudkipLegend" so you're telling me it's a real Pokemon? Can I use it in smoglyon singles vgc tournaments? Please respond thanks