Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Opinions needed
Hey guys so basically I have a shiny Eevee and I'm having trouble deciding which shiny Eeveelution I want as each one appeals to me in some shape or form.
Right now the two I'm leaning more towards is Umbreon and Glaceon but like I said the rest seem pretty good too. Right now waht I have is a shiny male lvl 16 Eevee so please comment down below which one I should choose and why. Thanks in advance Smile
Hm. Visually, I would say Sylveon, Umbreon and Vaporeon look the best for the shiny eeveelutions. Any of the three can really be good, when used correctly. I guess I would have to recommend Sylveon, myself. It looks so smug, which is a plus in my book. For Pokemon, anyway.
Umbreons shiny is really nice, simple but nice. The only issue is its pretty common.

Glaceon shiny I never see and I like the underdogs. 

For me it would be about the nature. Bulky nature, Umbreon. SpAtk, Glaceon.
(Nov 23, 2016, 01:14 PM)Genesis1_ Wrote: True and good point and what about the other Eeveelutions? And btw his stats so far are as follows: hp 44, att 29, def 25, sp. atk 22 sp def 29 spd 24, Nature: Brave and has the Run away ability
brave nature eh.... thats + attack - speed if i remember correctly. In this case flareon would be the best evo for your eevee, as flareon is a physical attacker, and its speed isn't too good which means the - speed makes it nice for trick room. The other eeveelutions are either special attackers, require + bulk nature, or require speed such as leafeon, so flareon is the better choice. If you want to battle with it of course.

And besides it looks liek a full grown eevee, don't you wanna see eevee all grown up o3o
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Are you in the Sun and Moon playthrough? Because if you are still currently playing the story the better option is Umbreon because you don't get Glaceon before very late in the game. I personally went with Leafeon Smile

Also shiny Umbreon is dope
Save your game before evolving your Eevee.

Then evolve it into one of the wo, use it in a few battles and reset, do the same for the other one.

This way you'll know which one you want more/which one looks better to you after awhile.

I had a shiny eevee once, made it into a hiny Espeon instead of a Sylveon. Been regretting it ever since. You don't want to pick something you won't use/end up not liking later on.
(Nov 23, 2016, 01:59 PM)EcksEcksEcks Wrote: @EcksEcksEcks sadly I'm not doing a Sun or moon playthrough yet I had a chance to buy it earlier but my favily said they want to get it for me for Xmas so to avoid ruining that I'm biting the bullet and having to wait one more month before I can play
isnt shiny glaceon just a brighter blue? like a very subtle difference? Umbreons gets blue rings instead of yellow which looks cooler
So far at this time I'm now leaning more towards Syveon cus I like the blue and the stuff you guys have been saying or even Flareon and still Umbreon I'm kinda leaning towards Sylveon tho cus I can still EV train as needed so thanks guys Smile ps will be giving rep to all who has helped so far and will continue to help as this discussion is still open