Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] PSA: Following The Rules
This is becoming increasingly frustrating to see. I was talking with our resident PokéBall Bro, @xhinnn and asked about the Request Center. I asked why he closed it and he told me it was because a lot of people weren't paying attention to the rules of his Giveaway, which were really simple I might add, and so I felt I had to say something. Here's a quick reminder for you new members and vets of the site.

A Giveaway is held because the person hosting it wants to do something kind for the community. Whether it be Genning or Legitimate the person wants to do something for us. All they ask is you follow the rules. In the case of Soj his rules were Request Legal Pokemon, use the template and deposit only Abra. These are not hard to follow. The host of a Giveaway is not someone you use to just get whatever you want then don't care about again, if they have specific rules then follow them. If they want you to nickname a Pokemon, do it, if they want you to check the Legality, do it. Treat them with respect and follow the rules they have.

Thank you
OU MASTER RACE
@moo311 I see people in yours too sometimes
OU MASTER RACE
[Image: 200.webp#3-grid1]
+ Reps
@xhinnn Image isn't showing for me
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 11, 2017, 03:02 AM)Kris Wrote: @xhinnn Image isn't showing for me

Aww. 
+ Reps
(Oct 11, 2017, 03:04 AM)xhinnn Wrote:

Aww. 

Is there possibly a link to it for a different site?
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 11, 2017, 03:06 AM)Kris Wrote:

Aww. 

T'was a GIF of Mariah Carey crying and applausing. 
+ Reps
(Oct 11, 2017, 03:08 AM)xhinnn Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2017, 03:06 AM)Kris Wrote:

Aww. 

T'was a GIF of Mariah Carey crying and applausing. 

Ahaha nice!
OU MASTER RACE
We have a wonderful guide on how to receive free Pokémon by one of our former mods @Chawizawd - http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Giveawa...ee-Pokemon - everyone who is planning on taking part in a giveway should read it!
Also for anyone hosting a giveaway please let me know of any user that is repeatedly ignoring your set rules as it goes agains site etiquette.

Thanks ✌
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Gamind etiquette is important damnit! That's why nobody likes a teabagger

But well done for this Heart
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3